Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,882 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? (966 Views)

Love Z Really Blind. Men Can U Marry A Woman Like Dis / Scientific Proof That Love Is Really Blind / See Some Hilarious Photos To Prove That “love Is Really Blind” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Seriously, I wanted to ask this quetion and get the real meaning. Get different perspectives,views and opinions if love is really blind. My main thingy here is that; if love is blind, then why do people loathe,criticize or even look down on these kind of individuals? I.e the gays,lesbians and bisexual. The heterosexuals exclusive! Not that they fell in love intentionally, it could be by accident or cupid(god of desire,erotic love,attraction and affection) shot his damn arrow to the seemingly "lovers" or it could be some kind of random affection. These individuals are blind lovers and don't care what people think or what sex class they are(either opposite or same sex). Just that love is blind... And why
What blind love do fall into? Maybe that's when you as a christian tries to marry a muslim when you can't or shouldn't. Or love could be just bland!?!
Re: To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
What manner of confusion is this? cry

1 Like

Re: To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
Serious confusion. cheesy

1 Like

Re: To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
The question is troubling my braincry . Do you understand it?

1 Like

Re: To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
you don't understand my post? Try to get it in shape please.
Re: To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
The question is troubling my braincry . Do you understand it?
Not at all, i felt same too.

1 Like

Re: To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
Not at all, i felt same too.
Lemme just go before op slit my brain cry

1 Like

Re: To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
Lemme just go before op slit my brain cry
cheesy grin
Re: To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
I MEANT LOVE IS REALLY BLIND IF THERE ARE GAYS LESBIANS OR BISEXUALS. They no they look face if na same sex or oppostie sex they get affection for
Re: To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
cheesy grin
You better follow me cry
Re: To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? by Onechancearmy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
OP..

Re: To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? by iamay(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
really confusing post

1 Like

Re: To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? by Bluezy13(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
I MEANT LOVE IS REALLY BLIND IF THERE ARE GAYS LESBIANS OR BISEXUALS. They no they look face if na same sex or oppostie sex they get affection for

Still contused
Re: To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Technically, op is gay. Right?

1 Like

Re: To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND? by FatPreek(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
This your yansh ehnnn shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Finding A Wife Is Hard / The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. / LADIES These Are The 7 Features That Qualify You As Beautiful/pretty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.