Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,970 members, 7,938,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Love Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Call (518 Views)

The Love Call / The Love Call / The Love Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Call by Egemeole: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
Where will you spend eternity? This question comes to you and me! Tell me, what shall your answer be? Where will you spend eternity? Eternity! eternity! Where will you spend eternity? Many are choosing Christ today, Turning from all their sins away; Heav’n, shall their happy portion be? Where will you spend eternity? Eternity! eternity! Where will you spend eternity? Leaving the strait and narrow way, Going the downward road today, Sad will their final ending be,-- Lost thro’ a long eternity! Eternity! eternity! Lost thro’ a long eternity! Repent, believe, this very hour, Trust in the Savior’s grace and pow'r. Then will your joyous answer be, Saved thro’ a long eternity! Eternity! eternity! Saved thro’ a long eternity!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: How To Know If Your Guy Loves You. / Pastor Heals Woman Suffering From Viganial Warts With His Shoe (video) / Where Do I Buy Cod Liver Oil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.