Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:06 AM

Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Is Our #mancrushmonday! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Is Our #mancrushmonday! (521 Views)

Tega Mofe-damijo, RMD Son Looking Cute In New Lovely Pictures / Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death / Richard Mofe-Damijo 'RMD' Agbada Styles. Always Looking Exceptional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) Is Our #mancrushmonday! by diet234: 4:16am On Jan 16, 2017
“I woke up one morning, to be precise May 9th last year (2015) and I weighed 120kg. I said this cannot go on. Neither of my parents crossed 60kg. Thought it would be sinful for me to keep eating and putting on weight and living an unhealthy life. Then, I decided to just change my lifestyle. I didn’t diet, what I’m doing now is not dieting. I hate to use the word diet because when you say you are dieting you have to stop at one point. What I did was to change my lifestyle.”

“What I did was very simple. It’s all about knowing the kind of food you eat and what it contains. I have a daughter (Onome) from my late wife, who is obsessed with calories, weight gain and weight loss. She was with me all through Christmas and New Year. She’s 26. I love what I do now; I just eat well and exercise.”

Read full article here - http://diet234.com/richard-mofe-damijo-rmd-mancrushmonday/

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artist Pelumi Get Over 100ksoundcloud Play In 12hrs - Telltimes.com.ng / Piers Morgan, J.K Rowling Engage In Twitter War / Davido Gamble With Friends With Millions Of Dollars(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.