Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,857 members, 7,980,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning (23973 Views)

Dismembered Body Of The Female Suicide Bomber At University Of Maiduguri / Photo Of The Professor Killed In The University Fo Maiduguri Bomb Blast / Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by Joettti: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2017
AreaFada2:
Creating a monster is the easy bit. Controlling the monster is another ball game.

Jonathan is not ruling anymore. They thought it would be easy to order Boko back home. But they're now learning the hard way.
And covering up along the way. I only pity the NA casualties (and their loved ones) that are covered up because of propaganda/political expediency.

In ma bae's voice " sheep has it in mind to spoil the town but she ends up spoiling her tailend" by the time the north becomes wise they must av been left behind!!!! Yeye people wit Yeye religion!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by voicelez: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2017
god bless who?? u must be m*d
sarrki:
They are struggling for survival

We will clear them all

God bless muhammadu buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by tuscani: 9:35am On Jan 16, 2017
Firefire:
RIP!
Thank you for this post

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by Joettti: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2017
TinaAnita:
This is what happens when the government and security forces play politics with terrorism.

The governments in conjunction wit the leadrs of the security forces I fink!!!!!
Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by xreal: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2017
what kind of human will still be in Bornu?
Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by bongo007(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2017
czaratwork:
APC
u see ur life why calling APC..after election we should learn to come together as one and put party politics aside till d next election. Buhari is d president of Nigeria and not APC..dis country still have a very long way to go because of people like u
Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by ameezy(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2017
sarrki:

We will clear them all

Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by Bimpe29: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2017
Fight against Boko Haram is not and shoould not be taken as a conventional war. Hence, all relevant security agents must not rest on their oars.

May Allah forgive the victims and grant their souls eternal peace.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by Prestdude: 9:58am On Jan 16, 2017
sarrki:

We will clear them all

Am yet to see who is more foolish than you are on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by Lovren(m): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2017
Joettti:

Terrorism and islam 5&6 since 1701 known so since I was a kid and no evidence to prove odawise, if you av any lemme no or beta still let's see it!!!!

the first terrorist/suicide bomber according to the Bible was Samson!.. 3000 in the blink of an eye..

I wonder if you educated..
even if, apply common sense now..
someone blew his/herself up in a MOSQUE and yet you think he represent the same Islam.

And since you want evidences.. check the activities of the LORD RESISTANCE ARMY IN UGANDA, THE CHRISTIANS KILLING MUSLIMS IN CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC..

should we than call all Christianity and terror "5 and 6"??

on the contrary, Christianity, Islam as well as other mainstream religions preaches peace, love and tolerance.. I mean 113 of 114 chapters of the Quran begins by introducing the God of Islam as that which is most compassionate and most merciful..

it's unhealthy to judge a religion the bases of what the lord resistance army did in Uganda or what Boko Haram did to Nigerians or Buddhist are doing to Muslims in Myanmar..

my Muslim friends ain't terrorists.. likewise myself..

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by Prestdude: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2017
oweman:

Some Nigerians are very unhappy with the effort of the military especially the ibos no doubt .
so each iboman you see on the street of mauduguri this morning ought to be seen as a suspect until proven otherwise !

Your foolishness knowns no boundary...

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by Orikinla1: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2017
Another case of failure of military intelligence.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by PDJT: 10:10am On Jan 16, 2017
oweman:

Some Nigerians are very unhappy with the effort of the military especially the ibos no doubt .
so each iboman you see on the street of mauduguri this morning ought to be seen as a suspect until proven otherwise !

Your parents fought a 30 months long war to have those same Igbos in your sharia practicing enclave called "Nigeria".
Do you think you can survive without Igbos?

Shameless idiots everywhere!
Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by sarrki(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2017
Prestdude:

Am yet to see who is more foolish than you are on Nairaland.

Thank you
Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by Orikinla1: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Super scanner bomb detector for churches, mosques, motor parks, offices and homes. Works on drones, GSM devices and alarm devices.

From US$20, 000.

Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by lanre377: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Insecurity issue everywhere, I think there's something wrong with humanity as a whole. Rip to the dead #GodBlessNigeria
Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2017
Joettti:

Terrorism and islam 5&6 since 1701 known so since I was a kid and no evidence to prove odawise, if you av any lemme no or beta still let's see it!!!!
you should not raise a sword against your muslim brother, you should not strike anyone in the face, you should not burn down houses or property, do not kill children or women or elderly, do not kill an animal except for food , do not torture with fire. But if someone fights you fight till there is no more persecution. I don't fu**cking care what other people do in the name of islam to achieve their personal objective. The quraesh, jews , christians of arabia raised an army of 1000 to fight a man who has no weapon, who has no battle experience, who left his wealth for them and ran away. Islam does not posit a life of holier than thou. Islam recognizes a man can be provoked and he has the right to defend themselves.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by bencarson007(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pidgin2:

Pray the next victim won't be from your household
. This Sarki boy is a real douchebag that don't want to face reality...people are wasting and he still believes in this useless government. I will help him answer amen to your prayer for him...that boy is a piece of work

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by EAZY2422(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Joettti:

I no Allah in hausa language means God! And I no as well that the allah of d muslims is a different one and in the voice of the allah of the muslim " you are fighting a just cause ' kill and get yourself 7 beautiful virgins in hell" rubbish yeye religion that encourages killing!!!! By the tym de ll realise they must av finished killing demselves in dat north!!!! Allah wu akbar!!!!!
its so fvcking anoying wen u imagine hw mentally ill humans can be wen u here d promises made to dem for takin a fellow brodaz life.u sit nd tink nd ask urself are u sure dis are God's creation at all cos i can't jst undastand hw humans can come so low to tink like an animals wen he shuld be tinkin higher than dem....anywayz let dem kontinew,deriz God
Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by Joettti: 3:59am On Jan 17, 2017
Lovren:

the first terrorist/suicide bomber according to the Bible was Samson!.. 3000 in the blink of an eye..

I wonder if you educated..
even if, apply common sense now..
someone blew his/herself up in a MOSQUE and yet you think he represent the same Islam.

And since you want evidences.. check the activities of the LORD RESISTANCE ARMY IN UGANDA, THE CHRISTIANS KILLING MUSLIMS IN CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC..

should we than call all Christianity and terror "5 and 6"??

on the contrary, Christianity, Islam as well as other mainstream religions preaches peace, love and tolerance.. I mean 113 of 114 chapters of the Quran begins by introducing the God of Islam as that which is most compassionate and most merciful..

it's unhealthy to judge a religion the bases of what the lord resistance army did in Uganda or what Boko Haram did to Nigerians or Buddhist are doing to Muslims in Myanmar..

my Muslim friends ain't terrorists.. likewise myself..

You call d issue of Samson terrorism? You got it all wrong read the whole chapter again!!!! Islam has constantly been camouflaging wit d word Peace but we no peace means slaughter em in islam!!! If you say christianity as well posit terrorism I ll tell you dat 99.9% of terrorism is attributed to islam! Over d years I av tried to blv we share a common goal but as it stands I av been made to undstnd dat Islams "PEACE"(kill dem and meet your yeye virgins in hell). I am nt nd ll nt b a religion fanatic but we av ears we av eyes, we see and hear most of dis fings as de happen. But let's jst leave matter 4 mata, can somebdy give explanation 4 a muslim bro shooting a pastor while chanting "allah u akbar" ! Its d general work of islam! I use to hear some of dis fings and tot its all stories till it happens rite b4 me so bro jst 4get we no ourselves!!!!
Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by Joettti: 4:09am On Jan 17, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
you should not raise a sword against your muslim brother, you should not strike anyone in the face, you should not burn down houses or property, do not kill children or women or elderly, do not kill an animal except for food , do not torture with fire. But if someone fights you fight till there is no more persecution. I don't fu**cking care what other people do in the name of islam to achieve their personal objective. The quraesh, jews , christians of arabia raised an army of 1000 to fight a man who has no weapon, who has no battle experience, who left his wealth for them and ran away. Islam does not posit a life of holier than thou. Islam recognizes a man can be provoked and he has the right to defend themselves.

Clap for yourself!!! Tell those blowing up demselves am sure de are christians rite? I sure blv dat b4 eyes ll open YOU must av finished killing yourselves in d north!! PEACE has been a camouflage word used to deceive pple while slaughtering dem so we r not new to dis happenings!!! Even in death I can never attribute peace to islam not wit wat av seen and heared! One day I blv bushmeat go catch hunter!!!
Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Joettti:

Clap for yourself!!! Tell those blowing up demselves am sure de are christians rite? I sure blv dat b4 eyes ll open YOU must av finished killing yourselves in d north!! PEACE has been a camouflage word used to deceive pple while slaughtering dem so we r not new to dis happenings!!! Even in death I can never attribute peace to islam not wit wat av seen and heared! One day I blv bushmeat go catch hunter!!!
no p, you are entitled to you opinion. Moreso I. Am not a norherner.
Re: University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning by Joettti: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
no p, you are entitled to you opinion. Moreso I. Am not a norherner.

Thank you Sir!??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure / Naira Redesign: Atiku Is Nigeria's Number One Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign / Osinbajo, Tinubu At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.