Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

How Much Is Enough To Buy The Importance Of Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is Enough To Buy The Importance Of Family (348 Views)

Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Enough To Buy The Importance Of Family by magazineguy(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Today, I learnt a very important lesson but before I go into this lesson that I learnt, let me ask: When was the last time you checked on your parents, your guardians, and your family in general etc. I ask this because it is prevalent now for young people to forget that they were brought into this world by people. The hustle for money has gotten the better of us that we really do not care about these people anymore.

Our parents crave our attention, they spent the most productive part of their lives trying their best to take care of us and give us the best they could. And now that we are all grown up, the best we can do for them is spend time with them, make them feel loved, make them feel like they are an actual part of us and not a burden.

You may want to say that you give money, but remember that money is not care, money is not attention, money is not love in fact money means nothing in this situation. Family is everything, they may get on your nerves most times, you may not like them every day, but remember that when things are down, when the whole world has abandoned you, your family wouldn’t. Family would stand by you even in the worst of times. I feel like the family is the greatest institution on earth.

No matter how much hustle you do, if tomorrow, God calls you, you definitely know you won’t be taking your riches with you. What then would people say about you? Would they say you were always all about the hustle so much so that you forgot those around you? Or would they instead talk about how caring and compassionate you were, never wanting your family and friends suffer any hurt? Would they talk about how they had to always beg for your time or would they rather talk about how much you enjoyed their company and how you always looked forward to seeing them?

Money is not everything and if you lose your family today, trust me, you would wish you spent more time with them. Saying always that you hardly go home, or you careless about family is not normal and you need to find out why this problem exists and change for the better.

Money isn’t everything, Family is!!!

http://tushmagazine.com.ng/never-forget-importance-family/

cc RoyalRoy

(1) (Reply)

System Analysis Data Logging Sources / Wedding Anniversaries - Worth Commemorating Or Not / Jsk Etiquette/access Bank Mentorship Bootcamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.