Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

See The Comment A Lady Left On Tonto Dikeh's Husband's IG Page - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Comment A Lady Left On Tonto Dikeh's Husband's IG Page (1705 Views)

Regina Daniels Has Been The One Operating Her Husband’s IG Account (proof) / Andre Omodayo Churchill Sits On Tonto Dikeh's Back / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Comment A Lady Left On Tonto Dikeh's Husband's IG Page by sugarbelly: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2017
She needs a job to pay her school fees, and she'll do ''anything for it''.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPQ4YSvDLls/?taken-by=bigchurchhaven

lalasticlala

Re: See The Comment A Lady Left On Tonto Dikeh's Husband's IG Page by sugarbelly: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2017
hustlers
Re: See The Comment A Lady Left On Tonto Dikeh's Husband's IG Page by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2017
When Tontolet see this

3 Likes

Re: See The Comment A Lady Left On Tonto Dikeh's Husband's IG Page by dacovajnr: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2017
The Monika "BananaModle" should give you a clue of what she's good at..She needs a job and most definitely a Mouth Gig gringrin
Re: See The Comment A Lady Left On Tonto Dikeh's Husband's IG Page by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Why are people taking the "I will do anything for it" phrase so literally?

1 Like

Re: See The Comment A Lady Left On Tonto Dikeh's Husband's IG Page by Abrupt: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2017
We all know the state of our economy, it's unfair to judge her because she's female asking help from a male.

1 Like

Re: See The Comment A Lady Left On Tonto Dikeh's Husband's IG Page by thesicilian: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Why are people taking the "I will do anything for it" phrase so literally?
"I will do anything for it" is a level of desperation you wouldn't want any young lady to reach, when your husband is involved.

1 Like

Re: See The Comment A Lady Left On Tonto Dikeh's Husband's IG Page by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2017
thesicilian:

"I will do anything for it" is a level of desperation you wouldn't want any young lady to reach, when your husband is involved.

Stop looking at it from the literal aspects and look at it from the figurative aspect. She used a figure of speech. Doing anything means she could be a suicide bomber abi? If Nigerians looked at things more figuratively instead of literally, I think we will be happier as a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Comment A Lady Left On Tonto Dikeh's Husband's IG Page by thesicilian: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Stop looking at it from the literal aspects and look at it from the figurative aspect. She used a figure of speech. Doing anything means she could be a suicide bomber abi? If Nigerians looked at things more figuratively instead of literally, I think we will be happier as a nation.
Hahaha. I pity you sha. You never jam all these mammy water girls na im cause am.
Even with my small scale employment I do from time to time I had to start leaving the door open during interviews...
If you act like a gentleman in the jungle, you'll not survive a single day!
Re: See The Comment A Lady Left On Tonto Dikeh's Husband's IG Page by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
hmmm...awon evil re oo
Re: See The Comment A Lady Left On Tonto Dikeh's Husband's IG Page by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
thesicilian:

Hahaha. I pity you sha. You never jam all these mammy water girls na im cause am.
Even with my small scale employment I do from time to time I had to start leaving the door open during interviews...
If you act like a gentleman in the jungle, you'll not survive a single day!

Lol @ leaving the door open. Come on, there's nothing like mammy water girls. It's all in the mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedian Crazeclown Calls Out GAY Man Who Slid Into His DM! / "Mr Kunle Are You Pregnant?"fan Ask Actor Kunle Afod As He Shares Movie Set Pho / Hushpuppi Finally Reveals The Source Of His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.