Stats: 3,173,067 members, 7,887,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You (20631 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You by Feranchek(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ogu83:
This guy is a traitor. He's let his male folks down

pesin go tink sey na same signs your 'fiance' show
Re: How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You by xynerise: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
These are stressful na
Re: How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You by rosalieene(f): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
XXLDICK:
Girls, ehya. Una go need marry unaself because guys like me are many. We are not interested in marriage. Just _fuck _fuck _fuck. grin grin Nothing more tongue tongue tongue

When I need a child, baby mama things cool cool cool
Fvckboy spotted
Re: How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You by komzybrown(f): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
bae wants to propose but no job
Re: How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You by tayoxx(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
XXLDICK:
Girls, ehya. Una go need marry unaself because guys like me are many. We are not interested in marriage. Just _fuck _fuck _fuck. grin grin Nothing more tongue tongue tongue

I concur..
Re: How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You by XXLDICK(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
rosalieene:

Fvckboy spotted
Ehya, I was only saying the truth. Many guys are losing interest in marriage. cry cry

Maybe you didn't like the way I put it so I decided to give you a rephrase grin grin grin
Re: How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You by VickyRotex(f): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
countme12:
which lady will merit such! that lady must be a lady that doesn't open her lap, and of a good characte
that's the woman I am looking for!

Are you also of good character? And hope you don't sleep around as well? You attract what you are!
Re: How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You by EJanni(f): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
hmmm, fake guys do more than these o
Re: How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You by ameezy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
XXLDICK:

Well-done sir

Re: How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You by Mekzyzeus(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Oga, i have no time to play around ooo... grin

Haven't u read the news today tat a her hubby is still mourning after he married this 47yr/old lady but still ranaway with her other lover? tongue

Lobatan!!!
Just looked up the news about the ditched hubby. Btw, the lady is quite old and unattractive tongue shocked
This thing big pass me oh grin
Re: How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mekzyzeus:

Lobatan!!!
Just looked up the news about the ditched hubby. Btw, the lady is quite old and unattractive tongue shocked
This thing big pass me oh grin

She may be unattractive but who knows? she may be still very juicy... How come she still have this Mr. Stealer who stole her from her hubby? grin
Re: How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You by Omojymoh(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
just passingby
Re: How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You by marisdgreat(f): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
even all this players called guys does such things
Re: How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You by MrHighSea: 2:04am On Jan 17, 2017
komzybrown:
bae wants to propose but no job
When the body and spirit are willing but country badt gan. I pray baba God pick his call.

Benefits Of BREAST SUCKING. / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? / 10 Compliments That Wow A Man