Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Please, Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Advice Needed (410 Views)

Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice / Please Advice Me: Do I Have A Problem? / Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Good eve everyone. Sorry to bother you again.

There's this lady I like and once told us about.
We call each other almost every day for some time now.

We agreed hanging out and I planned using the opportunity to relate my feelings to her, but some unforseen circumstances came up that made her travel back to school.

Yesterday, we talked on the phone and I told her I like her and would love to date her.

She replied by saying she's scared and confused.
Though, she told me she was once in a relationship 2 years back. I perceived the relationship didn't go well. She's just 21

Finally she told me she would think about it

Now, I want to ask.

For how long should I wait for her reply?
If she gives a negative answer should I try further?

Because, I don't think it should take long for a lady to reply a guy in such issues and I do not have that patience of cajoling and convincing a lady into relationships. I feel relationships should be voluntary and not what you cajole people into. Thanks!
Re: Please, Advice Needed by BlackMystery(f): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Just let her be ....When she's ready,you will know...

1 Like

Re: Please, Advice Needed by R3B3L(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
She already explained her concerns to u (her fear). Her thinking about it means she's giving u a window of opportunity to convince her. At least that's one way of looking at it. So whatever u have to do not to come off as a player or a random f^ck boy, I suggest u get to it. U may not need to ask her but tins will just pick up wen it gets real good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Best Relationship Advices To Keep Today [LEARN TODAY] / Does Money Bring About Love Or Makes Love Stronger In Marriage? / Valentine Greetings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.