Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,533 members, 7,951,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Do Men Lose Respect For Women After First Date S3x? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Lose Respect For Women After First Date S3x? (1088 Views)

What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Lose Respect For Women After First Date S3x? by Driftingking(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
So often men tend to loose respect for women after first date sex, that is always the feeling. the may be like

"Now I've slept with you,, wating dy again!"

A typical lady once shared a story of how her ex behaved after their first sex, according to her he suddenly changed attitude and talked to her anyhow without regards for her feeling

But how true is this? so the question goes thus,

Do men lose respect for women after first date Sex?

http://otownloaded.com/men-lose-respect-women-first-date-s3x-join-discussion/

cc: farano, Rocktation, lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Do Men Lose Respect For Women After First Date S3x? by Bluezy13(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
It depends on many factors;

The guy's initial intention.
The girls attitude (such as forming)
The guy's means of attracting the girl (money or fame).
Both parties' personalities.

Some girls I sleep with, I see them as random girls and at such, I will find myself talking anyhow to them after.
But, there is a particular girl I slept with, and I found myself respecting her the more, I felt bonded to her.
Re: Do Men Lose Respect For Women After First Date S3x? by johnbuck81(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
every guy would luv to hit it on the first day..buh I crave for it more if she hold it back on that first day.
Re: Do Men Lose Respect For Women After First Date S3x? by yemmit90: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
I dont think so. Talking from experience.
Re: Do Men Lose Respect For Women After First Date S3x? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Its a no on NL cheesy
Re: Do Men Lose Respect For Women After First Date S3x? by LifeofAirforce1: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Well well well
Re: Do Men Lose Respect For Women After First Date S3x? by queencalipso(f): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
It depends on the intention for approach, if sex was the sole intention for approach then he will become a jerk after the deed.
Re: Do Men Lose Respect For Women After First Date S3x? by Jaynom(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Maybe because the sex was wack
Maybe because she had a "WELL" that swallowed up my 7 inches.
Either way.. Sex is overrated
Re: Do Men Lose Respect For Women After First Date S3x? by Driftingking(m): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Good morning

cc: farano, Rocktation, lalasticlala, mynd44, obinoscopy, Please join the discussion

(1) (Reply)

Please Help What Can I Do To Convince Her? / His Girlfriend Still Bath With Her Mum / A Nairalander Niece Wed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.