Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,714 members, 7,975,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:43 AM

Are The Cut Off Marks For Oou Going To Be Low? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are The Cut Off Marks For Oou Going To Be Low? (857 Views)

JAMB Adds 40 Marks For 2016 Candidates – Recheck / 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced / Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Cut Off Marks For Oou Going To Be Low? by pops200: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2009
i scored28 in the post ume and 249 in Jamb i applied for law. from what i see a lot of people failed, does that mean the cut off marks would be reduced?
Re: Are The Cut Off Marks For Oou Going To Be Low? by MrCrackles(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2009
You have failed and you are asking if cut off marks are going to be low
U better start praying and fasting!
Re: Are The Cut Off Marks For Oou Going To Be Low? by pops200: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2009
come, did you do the exam or did you see other people's result? at least i was above average, others were worse. so you don't have the right to be judging
Re: Are The Cut Off Marks For Oou Going To Be Low? by ADUNOKIKI(f): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2009
Any thing can happen, truely there is mass failure. I saw it with my eyes.
Re: Are The Cut Off Marks For Oou Going To Be Low? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2009
OOU??
Is that Onabisi Onabanjo University?? In Ago Iwoye??

O boy, a swollen brown envelope will do the job.

The people over there are money hungry. . . . .they'd admit you without JAMB.
Re: Are The Cut Off Marks For Oou Going To Be Low? by johndavid1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2009
jst keep praying

(1) (Reply)

Нужен ваш совет! / / / Unilag Postgraduate Application Forms Ends 31st May. Few Days For Late Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.