Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,468 members, 7,917,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:09 AM

Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji - Primebaze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji - Primebaze (3450 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji - Primebaze by ElTommyBlaq(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
http://primebaze.com.ng

Yes, I slept with the popular Nigerian female
blogger, LindaIkeji. Did I hear you say
'impossible'? Well, believe it or not, I "slept" with
her, and I'm not regretting it!

Yeah, that's the feeling successfull bloggers
create -- a feeling of surprise! And when you
shock your readers, you've won them! That's it.

Now, there are many reasons why your first
blog probably failed even before it started. One
of the most important reasons is what I call
'ugly post titles'. Titles that don't "arouse" your
readers. What you get in return? Failure! Then
you say to yourself: 'blogging is not my thing'.

READ MORE @ http://primebaze.com.ng
Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji - Primebaze by LecciGucci: 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wake up from stupid dreams befor u bed wet
Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji - Primebaze by ybalogs(m): 12:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Just tag it how to be a better blogger!!! Lie! Lie!! Keep Lieing!!!
Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji - Primebaze by franklynsunny(m): 1:23am On Jan 17, 2017
Yaba left is d way after u wake up
Oponu
Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji - Primebaze by smardray(m): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2017
u sha want to give kemi olunloyo sometin to write about again grin....olounonifuneshe
Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji - Primebaze by Raphael81(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
ElTommyBlaq:
http://primebaze.gq

READ MORE @ http://primebaze.gq

You are busy looking for traffic,do you understand the legal implications of your post? You may enter into a very deep problem that even Linda may not tell how deep it will be, imagine someone claims to be sleeping with your mother, how will u feel bro?? Think twice before posting trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji - Primebaze by meobizy(f): 12:02pm On May 14, 2018
Being a blogger is hard o. Once you write something exclusive, fifty others are ready to copy-paste.
Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji - Primebaze by meobizy(f): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe, do not lash out when corrected. Admit fault and learn. You Gen Z children always behave bigger than mistakes, forgetting that today’s elders were once in your position.

Sha, the older one gets the more they realize they don’t know everything under the sun. An eighty year old can learn a thing or two from a teenager and vice versa.
Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji - Primebaze by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
You seem to be an obsessive trolls

For you to trend you must mention my name in the blogging space

You think because you older you wiser for your information you not but an absurd human being who only knows how to troll and hide under anonymity you think sey I no Sabi grammar lols I just dey look you na

meobizy:
Wordsfrombimpe, do not lash out when corrected. Admit fault and learn. You Gen Z children always behave bigger than mistakes, forgetting that today’s elders were once in your position.

Sha, the older one gets the more they realize they don’t know everything under the sun. An eighty year old can learn a thing or two from a teenager and vice versa.
Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji - Primebaze by meobizy(f): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You seem to be an obsessive trolls

For you to trend you must mention my name in the blogging space

You think because you older you wiser for your information you not but an absurd human being who only knows how to troll and hide under anonymity you think sey I no Sabi grammar lols I just dey look you na

LWKMD.
Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji - Primebaze by meobizy(f): 7:25pm On Apr 11
Wordsfrombimpe, you lie too much.
Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji - Primebaze by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11
Okay, the play

ElTommyBlaq:
http://primebaze.com.ng

READ MORE @ http://primebaze.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reveals The Meaning Of A Picture On The Back Cover Of His Album / "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko / Why We Are Not Married Yet - Nollywood Aneke Twins Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.