Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,582 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration (2515 Views)

Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by Corrinthians(m): 6:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by psalmsjob: 6:41am On Jan 17, 2017
They want to force Trump to join Idiotic People of Biafra which is the real meaning of IPOB now.

They are now British-American-Jews grin but what do we expect from idiots.

I just wonder how their flag will look like now that their master in the cage has changed colour several times.

Unstable sets of people neither here nor there.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by Eledan: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Corrinthians:
I wont. I'm here to make life miserable for Osu Flattheads. grin

Dude, you are crazy meeehn! This shyteee is funny!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by Eledan: 6:51am On Jan 17, 2017
But for the fact that I've made a vow never to get involve or discourage these IPOB dullards again, I know what I could have written here.
Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by ificatchmodeh: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2017
I admire ibos and their courage..
With all this bashing from the nigeria state.. they're still resolute.

From kanu to the minor on the eastern street believed.

I see this biafra thing becoming reality.. nigeria break up is much closer than we all think.

Personally..a united nigeria rocks!! Is pride.

But the government is not playing their card well

Iran was once a circular state.. but today a Muslim state.... not about islam.. no!

But about the revolution that brought about islam.

Maybe we read it up..

Nigeria is going ssame way and instead the government to address this truth..

They're denying d fact..

Ipob should reason restructuring and true federalism..
Their wish is totally not impossible..

United nigeria still rocks..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by midol: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2017
We yoruba muslims must lament about this IPOB- Trump rally.

We must pray to Allah that Trump hates Biafra and loves our bearded muslim skulls. We must also pray that Trump has never heard about Biafra in his life. If he has heard about Biafra we must pray that Allah deletes Biafra from his brain. grin

Trump must hate Biafra, so that our muslim pro-gworo skulls will be happy. Insha Allah! Anti-Biafra seriki! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by amodu(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2017
What concerns them with his inauguration
Trump no be Nnamdi KANU now
Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by najoke: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims must lament about this IPOB- Trump rally.

We must pray to Allah that Trump hates Biafra and loves our bearded muslim skulls. We must also pray that Trump has never heard about Biafra in his life. If he has heard about Biafra we must pray that Allah deletes Biafra from his brain. grin

Trump must hate Biafra, so that our muslim pro-gworo skulls will be happy. Insha Allah! Anti-Biafra seriki! grin grin
You know it is we the frustrated ipod zombie jews that made trump president so trump must give us Biafra grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by orimsamsam(m): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2017
keally:
. Ignorance is truly a disease. A simple google search will help you. Pls just check " the state with the highest number of Professors in Nigeria" and "Top 5 states in WAEC, NECO and JAMB in the last 5 years". Thank me later for helping you to cure your killer disease.
lolz. For ur mind abi
Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by CoolFreeday(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2017
keally:
. Ignorance is truly a disease, a simple google search can help you. Pls check " The State with the highest number of Professors in Nigeria" and "Top 5 States in WAEC, NECO and JAMB in the last 5 years". Thank me later for helping to cure your ignorance.

is it by professor, or is it by waec, neco n jamb, even at that, ekiti still leads in terms of professors.
Do you know that they're more Igbo outside east than in east? if they return home, where are you going to keep them? what happened to the investment they have built outside?
Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by keally: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2017
CoolFreeday:

is it by professor, or is it by waec, neco n jamb, even at that, ekiti still leads in terms of professors.
Do you know that they're more Igbo outside east than in east? if they return home, where are you going to keep them? what happened to the investment they have built outside?
. Did I hear you say it's not by neco, waec and jamb, I thought you said we are predominantly traders or is it that you did not understand your own English. You still believe that Ekiti has the highest number of Professors, you are of medeival age, Imo is the highest. As for where we will put our people and what happens to our properties, that should be the least of all your problems, so stop taking Panadol for our headache.
Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by Chapter5ivez: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
skyman200:
Biafra the greatest afonjos nightmares and headache so shall it be

Idiotic people of Biafra -IPOB. Very daft flat heads.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by unclejb2(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
CoolFreeday:
OK, wish them happy rallying.

#Make PMB allow them go self. They properties and stuffs that they'll leave behind will help a lot and their leaving will create enough space for others to strive. I want to see what they will do if they leave as they will be surrounded by Nigeria and how their 5 states will contain all of them aside the fact that they are predominantly traders. Or do they think other part of Nigeria will follow them?

#PMB, Allow them to go please.
instead of working hard like they do, your jealousy is so rife that all you are waiting for is abandoned property. It shows the amount of hatred and envy you have for them. Pls go and hustle hard like they do and own your own property
Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by CoolFreeday(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
unclejb2:
instead of working hard like they do, your jealousy is so rife that all you are waiting for is abandoned property. It shows the amount of hatred and envy you have for them. Pls go and hustle hard like they do and own your own property

Am not talking about me, am already good with what I do, was only trying to point out they might loose with their agitation
Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by CoolFreeday(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
keally:
. Did I hear you say it's not by neco, waec and jamb, I thought you said we are predominantly traders or is it that you did not understand your own English. You still believe that Ekiti has the highest number of Professors, you are of medeival age, Imo is the highest. As for where we will put our people and what happens to our properties, that should be the least of all your problems, so stop taking Panadol for our headache.

Going to school is different from what they do. Most of my graduated Igbo friends are into business.
Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by keally: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
CoolFreeday:

Going to school is different from what they do. Most of my graduated Igbo friends are into business.
. Meaning they lead in the academic and use d advantage to control d business world(commerce) so u must respect them and not address them derogatorily, do you understand?
Re: IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration by unclejb2(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
CoolFreeday:

Am not talking about me, am already good with what I do, was only trying to point out they might loose with their agitation
don't drink paracetamol for their headache. I don't think that you know more than the agitators

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Ademola Discharged And Acquitted, Efcc Shamed / Western Countries Raise Hell For China Devaluation But Love Nigeria Devaluation / Nigeria Politics 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.