Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,750 members, 7,875,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 (28045 Views)

PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies / Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains / Dead People At Cameroon-Nigeria Border (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by fourthworld: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Cessa0:
I don't even know wt to type... Hw can dese pple be so heartless! .. y r they lyk Ds I'm still wondering how they're brainwashed to do things lyk Ds... how do they feel after killing innocent pple

Nw at least some pple will realize DT dese pple are not Muslims... I dunno wat they are doing.... coz m yet to see where d Qur'an says if u kill innocent pple, U'll get 72virgins... how can a book dt says "if u kill an innocent person, u'll be punished as tho u killed a whole nation"How cn ds same book reward u with virgins after killing thousands!!! how blasphemous!! only Ignorant christians kip repeating dt statement.. pls y'all shud stop it already... if u cannot producea verse frm d Qur'an dt says they'll b rewarded.. den where exactly r u getting such nonsense from u hear crap from d news and without doing any research u go abt spilling trash!

Pls y'all shud do ur thorough research and stop listening to CNN... stop criticizing Muslims for d radicalism of a group! Islam is not synonymous to Terror!!!! Please.. Its rily saddening to see a bunch of ignorant pple coming out to say trash abt Islam.. If they're rily Muslims and r trying to eliminate Christians in d state den d mosque shud b d last place to bomb... The Government shud pls do sth and ignorant Christians shud plssssss STP involving Islam in issues lyk Ds..

Pls nobody shud quote me and spill trash.. U can express urself without involving me

RIP to d victims.

I understand your pains but your Hadiths will teach you better; Slay them, kill them etc. That's what they are following. Apart from this, they are the tools of getting filling the blood banks of these beasts
Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by menwongo(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2017
tuna4servi:
This is wat is called backfire,only for the wise

I will fight your battle, I will make your enemies destroy each other says the Lord.

Meanwhile an attack on boko haram is attack on northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by OkoAnike(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Cessa0:
I don't even know wt to type... Hw can dese pple be so heartless! .. y r they lyk Ds I'm still wondering how they're brainwashed to do things lyk Ds... how do they feel after killing innocent pple

Nw at least some pple will realize DT dese pple are not Muslims... I dunno wat they are doing.... coz m yet to see where d Qur'an says if u kill innocent pple, U'll get 72virgins... how can a book dt says "if u kill an innocent person, u'll be punished as tho u killed a whole nation"How cn ds same book reward u with virgins after killing thousands!!! how blasphemous!! only Ignorant christians kip repeating dt statement.. pls y'all shud stop it already... if u cannot producea verse frm d Qur'an dt says they'll b rewarded.. den where exactly r u getting such nonsense from u hear crap from d news and without doing any research u go abt spilling trash!

Pls y'all shud do ur thorough research and stop listening to CNN... stop criticizing Muslims for d radicalism of a group! Islam is not synonymous to Terror!!!! Please.. Its rily saddening to see a bunch of ignorant pple coming out to say trash abt Islam.. If they're rily Muslims and r trying to eliminate Christians in d state den d mosque shud b d last place to bomb... The Government shud pls do sth and ignorant Christians shud plssssss STP involving Islam in issues lyk Ds..

Pls nobody shud quote me and spill trash.. U can express urself without involving me

RIP to d victims.

I can't believe we are staying with animals in the zoo. God, we don't deserve this punishment(living with extremists; islamists)

If I call ISIL, you all will deny them.

If I say hezbollah, you still deny them.

If I say alshabaab, you still deny them.

If I say Taliban, you still deny them.

If I say al queada, you still deny them.

If I say Muslim brotherhood, you still deny
them.

If I mention boko haram, you still deny
them.

But when you want to boast about the
population of ISLAM, you mention them as
Muslims.

OP, we both know that your religion promotes violence, its in your holy books. Instead of denying it, why not talk about how to reform the teachings of islam to make the world a better place.

Show me one place in the world where there is crisis by Christians, and?d I will show you 20 countries where your religion is causing havocs.

Again, please note that the seed of ISLAM is what you people are reaping now.

Enjoy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by menwongo(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2017
charlesucheh:
After all these sermons, you'll still see them in sambisa forest and it's peripherals shouting the usual "ALLA HU AKBAR" and even reading the qoran during Jumat and as well,observing the 5 times daily prayers!!! I still see a wide difference between the Yoruba and Hausa Muslims! If there's a Living God today! I decree and declare plagues on those responsible for this devilish act today and forever!!! UNIMAID's disaster is their Last suicide bombing spree.

This can never be their last suicide bombing sprees. They will bomb till they bomb themselves.
Touch not the anointed and do my prophet no arm. They bombed church...which is the body of Christ. So GOD is fighting his battle.
Not that am enjoying the unrest but its just the beauty of Christianity: We don't fight God's battle we allow him to do just that if he is a living God, which he has proved to be.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by menwongo(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2017
OkoAnike:

I can't believe we are staying with animals in the zoo. God, we don't deserve this punishment(living with extremists; islamists)

If I call ISIL, you all will deny them.

If I say hezbollah, you still deny them.

If I say alshabaab, you still deny them.

If I say Taliban, you still deny them.

If I say al queada, you still deny them.

If I say Muslim brotherhood, you still deny
them.

If I mention boko haram, you still deny
them.

But when you want to boast about the
population of ISLAM, you mention them as
Muslims.

OP, we both know that your religion promotes violence, its in your holy books. Instead of denying it, why not talk about how to reform the teachings of islam to make the world a better place.

Show me one place in the world where there is crisis by Christians, and?d I will show you 20 countries where your religion is causing havocs.

Again, please note that the seed of ISLAM is what you people are reaping now.

Enjoy

Educate him for me sir.
Instead of him to lament here why don't him start to educate his people about respect for human life.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by pekk: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2017
Jesus
Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by inkreezz(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2017
Islam is d worst religion in d whole world. evry terrorist u see on earth is a Muslim. our President is so biased, he show his sentiment open. wen Fulani killed ppl in Kaduna he kept quiet. nw dat is a Muslim killing theirslf d idi...t com 2 condem. u hv created wat u cant stop again so manage it

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by menwongo(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2017
Cessa0:

RIP to d victims.

No, try and find something to type. Mind you even the bible have some books that are not preached in churches e.g songs of Solomon. In fact most pastors now concentrate on new testament. I think muslim can emulate that. Because all this killings are misinterpretation of Quran. Quote me any way This act of killing is enshrined in Quran just that most educated muslim know how to interpret it. Act of killing is also embedded in BIBLE just that we know how to interpret them to our own benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by Kdon2: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2017
Cessa0:

RIP to d victims.

But they go about shouting allahu akbar before and after killing people now! Why don't you people address that part. Preach against killing of anyone in the name of avenging allah. If not you are all silently an accomplice and guilty of this murders.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by psp2pc(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2017
islam...a religion of bomb
Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Cessa0, if you have nothing meaningful to say, then shut your mouth or better still turn over your damn keyboard.
Those are human beings right there, not some piece of meat. Here you are ranting and getting your panties in a twist over the religion this extremists practice. What exactly are you angry about, the loss of lives or religion's reputation? What is some religion compared to a human life?

We should lay off CNN you say? girl abeg gerrout.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Onechancearmy:

The Quran contains the words of Allah the muslim god and the Quran does in fact promise a reward of virgins. The Arabic word used is Houri.

These Houris are said to be eternal virgins. In other words no matter how often they are penetrated by allah's muslim followers they will always remain virgins.

Many islamic hadiths also explain how muslim men will be rewarded with virgins:

"Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect pen-is.' " - Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39

"Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the pe-nis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vag-inas." - Al-Suyuti, Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351

So the belief in 72 virgins actually comes from the very mouth of mohammad himself and not from Christians.
Sounds like fantasies of a typical maniac...no wonder they keep blowing their heads off in d name of jihad,the devil has surely hoodwinked these people strongly

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by OkoAnike(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Cessa0:

RIP to d victims.

Who is Abubakar...
Where did they get the name from...
Without the boko haram attached to this man, WHO IS HE, Muslim or what.
Please who is deceiving who...
ISLAM need re-orientation

Abubakar Shekau, leader of the Boko Haram group, has owned up to the bomb blasts that killed four people and injured 17 others at the University of Maiduguri, Borno state, yesterday.
Shekau in an audio published on YouTube, said the mosque was attacked because it was “ungodly”.
He also berated the Nigerian army on its proclaimed victory over insurgents in sambisa forest saying none of his men were killed by the army.
“The bomb that happened this morning, it’s my people. Don’t deceive people that it’s a mosque, how would you build a mosque and do ungodly things in it,” Shekau said in the recording.
“We are not angry with Nigeria. You didn’t kill anyone in Sambisa. We are praying that we don’t change; Koran is our teacher; this is the message we are sending to you
Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by alufahh1982: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Cessa0:

RIP to d victims.

so u suggest ur fellow animals are not muslims then is shekau, abubakar christian names? mad man
Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by cybriz82(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
back then watchin call of duty on nta channel 5...i tot bomb wz a play play tin..we used to call it akara bomb xpecially d 1z rambo always chew b4 throwin....frm play play things e dn becum true true things...God for us all...n every man for himself.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by riczy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Islam seems to b a religion of servitude, u can't find d elite's kid involve in dis thrash!
Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by glossy6(f): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Cessa0:

I rily don't want to spk rudely to u coz I don't know hw old u r... what did uthman dan fodio fight for?? "the present one book haram claim they follow Allah"... did u come in contact with any of dem Did u ask him to show u were D Quran said if they kill innocent pple they'll b rewarded with virgins?? what exactly is wrong with u for God's sake! can u even read wt u typed?? How shallow minded can pple be!

Stop ranting here, go & talk sense into your jihadists. You cannot give what you don't have.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by akigbemaru: 5:10am On Jan 18, 2017
maiduguri bombing
Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by charlesucheh(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2017
Cessa0:

Just lyk Christians go to church and pastors preach abt d evil of fornicating.. and MST of dem still do it!!! STP displaying ur ignorance
E PAIN YOU ABI Hahahahahahahahahahah!
Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by nnanwokedi: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2017
Ah!!!! Muugbe! My eyes have seen my ears!!! Book haram.... Since d days of goodluck Jonathan, d northern kingdom suffers bombing, buhari save ur northern kingdom!!! Abi for u head ma Nigeria wan dey, ungovernable? There is God o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!
Re: Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 by PDJT: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2017
budosky:
Now I see lipsrsealed

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"
undecided

Lol.
Your quote and insinuation just prove, you don't know what Christianity or Christian mean.

Let me help you out a bit:

1. Your quote is from Old Testament, has nothing to do with Christians or Christianity.

2. A Christian mean a follower of Jesus Christ, who wasn't even born yet in the time of the Old Testament you quoted.

3. Christianity, only started after the Ascension of Jesus Christ, following his crucifixion.
And the religion was started by his disciples he left behind, with Peter as their leader.
Hence why Peter is known as the First Pope.

So your Old Testament quote has absolutely nothing to do with Christians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Floors Atiku In Bauchi / Ben And Evelyn Murray-Bruce Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.