Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,125 members, 7,946,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Shop For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shop For Me (1388 Views)

Betnaija Shop For Sale In Ibadan / Any Bet9ja Shop For Sale...... Urgently Need To Buy.. / Bet9ja Shop For Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shop For Me by dequeenscraft(f): 2:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Do you have business meetings to attend on weekends? and your To Do list for your family is as long as d bridge.

From Dequeens, we introduce to you 'SHOP FOR ME'

This platform enables you to make the list of your food stuff you want to shop for. And we shop for you to your taste and quality.

With a registration fee of #1000,

Your food items, such as vegetables, pepper, rice, beans, chicken (live & frozen), food seasonings, cabbage, lettuce, onions etc. All you need is to make a clear description, and it will be delivered to you at your door step.

Payment method: 50% of d total amount of your items and completion on delivery

Our Mission: is to improve families wellbeing alongside with their career so nobody is affected.

Remember, Your Family should come First

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop For Me by dequeenscraft(f): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2017
You can be sure of good quality and timely delivery

(1) (Reply)

3 Business That Can Make You Over 450k Monthly Richer... Right Here In Nigeria / Can You Write Very Good Articles? / Need A Whatsapp Group For London Used Wears (okrika)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.