Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,877 members, 7,915,515 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:13 AM

PROSPECTS OF LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE (LFTZ) LAGOS PROPERTY AXIS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PROSPECTS OF LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE (LFTZ) LAGOS PROPERTY AXIS (564 Views)

Governor Ambode Launches Modern Satellite City Northwest Of LFTZ / *land Grabbers (omo-onile) Flee As Obasanjo Visits Lagos Property* / ENTERTAINMENT Why I Built My Mansion In Okokomaiko Instead Of Lekki – Akpororo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PROSPECTS OF LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE (LFTZ) LAGOS PROPERTY AXIS by adedapsy2000(m): 5:45am On Jan 17, 2017
The Lekki Free Trade Zone property axis is a commercial axis stretching from Eleko Beach road through the Free Trade Zone road to La Campagne Tropicana Resort.

FACTS:
1. It hosts the Free Trade Zone, Lekki Deep Seaport, Dangote Refinery & Petrochemical Industry, Dangote Fertilizer Plant and other upcoming foreign and local businesses.

2. It was designed to be a satellite city to Lagos with dynamic commerce, trade and modern industrial sectors with an eco-city for residents.

3. It's divided into 4 phases with the 1st phase currently under construction.

4. The 1st phase will feature the Central Business District, residential areas, industrial parks, logistics and warehouses.

5. The Lekki Deep Seaport projected to become operational in 2019, will create an estimated 169,000 direct and indirect jobs.

6. The $14 billion Dangote Refinery projected to start in Q1 2019, with refining capacity of 650,000 barrels of crude oil / day will create over 1,500 and 138,000 direct and indirect jobs respectively.

7. The Dangote Fertilizer Plant - 4 minutes' drive from the refinery billed to start operation in early 2018, has the capacity to create additional ancillary jobs.

8. The La Campagne Tropicana Resort a further 15km from the fertilizer plant will provide holiday resort for local and foreign visitors.

*With all these and other upcoming businesses, property in this axis are projected to enjoy high capital appreciation/return on investment.

So why not join the wise and invest in property in this axis today!

For more enquiries and site inspection of available estates in this axis, please contact:
Adeola Adeosun

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Want To Kill Me Because Of Sex. / Affordable And Absolutely Gorgeous Custom Made Wigs! (pictures) / Assuming U Received This ALERT From Your Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.