Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

The U.s Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The U.s Embassy (703 Views)

U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? / 220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy / U.S. Embassy Abuja New Procedure For Drop Box Renewals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The U.s Embassy by virusexe(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2009
gud day guys.Am going to the us embassy on Monday and i want you guys to help me out.I want to have an idea on the kind of questions they ask(for people that have visited the embassy).tanx
Re: The U.s Embassy by Parohfrey(f): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2009
just make sure none of your documents are fake.
Re: The U.s Embassy by tunnytox(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2009
do they really bother about fake documents in US embassy? your interview will be over in few minutes and its all down to the visa officer just pray for LUCK yes LUCK. I'm not sure if they have changed recently but US embassy rarely look into your documents before a decision is made.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Worsens As Tanker Drivers Begin Indefinite Strike / Any Travelling Agency Organising Tour / American Visa Lottery And Nigerian E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.