Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,782 members, 7,938,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Sold out - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold out (2811 Views)

SOLD OUT Benz C300 Tokunbo In Ibadan 08088525399 / SOLD OUT Toyota Highlander Tokunbo @5.5m 08088525399 / SOLD OUT BMW X6 7m 08088525399 Videos available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold out by nna4ke: 7:31am On Jan 17, 2017
Sold out
Re: Sold out by victme1(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2017
More pics pls. front, dashboard, gear lever, engine and both. thank you. N800K
Re: Sold out by dokyOloye: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Sweet ride.
What's d engine capacity?
Re: Sold out by oluwaseunadebay(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2017
800k serious buyer
Re: Sold out by alaskido(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2017
I would have preferred to buy the Toyota 4 Runner next to the Benz. Toyota is good product. grin

1 Like

Re: Sold out by nna4ke: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Sold out by nna4ke: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=victme1 post=52874156]More pics pls. front, d
Re: Sold out by nna4ke: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
victme1:
More pics pls. front, dashboard, gear lever, engine and both. thank you. N800K
Re: Sold out by nna4ke: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sold out
Re: Sold out by nna4ke: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
dokyOloye:
Sweet ride.
What's d engine capacity?

I don't get you.
Re: Sold out by dokyOloye: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
nna4ke:

I don't get you.
C wetin?
C180 or C200, 220,230,280 or 320?
Re: Sold out by nna4ke: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=dokyOloye post=52887077]
C wetin?
C180 or C200, 220,230,280 or 320?[/quote

C-class, 180 wink

1 Like

Re: Sold out by dokyOloye: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=nna4ke post=52893548][/quote]yeah.
Saw d compressor/turbo charger from d pictures U uploaded subsequently so I deduced it's gonna be C180,200 or 230.
Happy sales bro.
Re: Sold out by nna4ke: 5:58am On Jan 18, 2017
dokyOloye:
yeah.
Saw d compressor/turbo charger from d pictures U uploaded subsequently so I deduced it's gonna be C180,200 or 230.
Happy sales bro.

Thanks bro.
Re: Sold out by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 18, 2017
oluwaseunadebay:
800k serious buyer
go get a Toyota and leave this rubbish alone.
Re: Sold out by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 18, 2017
dokyOloye:
Sweet ride. What's d engine capacity?
that car is a basket of trouble
Re: Sold out by dokyOloye: 6:17am On Jan 18, 2017
angels09:

that car is a basket of trouble
Really?
Could U explain more,pls.
Re: Sold out by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 18, 2017
dokyOloye:

Really?
Could U explain more,pls.
Benz is not designed for Nigeria.... premium fuel is not available here. mass airflow is a waiting trouble... transmission, fuel sender unit, and the car is generally ugly and a pocket drain. get a car that anyone can work on without stress get Asian.
Re: Sold out by dokyOloye: 6:57am On Jan 18, 2017
angels09:

Benz is not designed for Nigeria.... premium fuel is not available here. mass airflow is a waiting trouble... transmission, fuel sender unit, and the car is generally ugly and a pocket drain. get a car that anyone can work on without stress get Asian.
Thought U had cogent reasons Ogbeni.
I drive a 2009 C300 and I can tell U from first-hand experience that all U just wrote are not true.

2 Likes

Re: Sold out by dokyOloye: 7:00am On Jan 18, 2017
angels09:

go get a Toyota and leave this rubbish alone.
Create a topic on car talk and discuss whatever problem U have wt Mercedes Benz or this particular ride.
Stop spoiling som1's market,pls.

1 Like

Re: Sold out by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 18, 2017
dokyOloye:
Thought U had cogent reasons Ogbeni.
I drive a 2009 C300 and I can tell U from first-hand experience that all U just wrote are not true.
they are. even though I drive a w211
Re: Sold out by bishopkay: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2017
angels09:

Bros these your reasons are so porous. Having driven this car (C220) though, I simply disagree with all you've said here.
My uncle used his for 3 solid years, even had accident twice with it yet you would not know. Fuel consumption is very minimal. Premium fuel? Seriously? The ones on the Nigerian roads nko? They import their fuel specially?
That you like Asian cars doesn't give you the right to badmouth a Benz coz there's no car I'd rather drive than a Benz. I comfortably do 140-160km-hr with this car; something I'd never try with a Toyota Camry of its model.

@Op happy sales joor. I dey secretly pray for my mind make the motor reach February make I run come pick am from you.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Sold out by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2017
bishopkay:

Bros these your reasons are so porous. Having driven this car (C220) though, I simply disagree with all you've said here.
My uncle used his for 3 solid years, even had accident twice with it yet you would not know. Fuel consumption is very minimal. Premium fuel? Seriously? The ones on the Nigerian roads nko? They import their fuel specially?
That you like Asian cars doesn't give you the right to badmouth a Benz coz there's no car I'd rather drive than a Benz. I comfortably do 140-160km-hr with this car; something I'd never try with a Toyota Camry of its model.

@Op happy sales joor. I dey secretly pray for my mind make the motor reach February make I run come pick am from you.gringrin
create a thread on the cartalk section and invite me
Re: Sold out by nna4ke: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
angels09:

create a thread on the cartalk section and invite me

Listen whatever you call yourself, go back and read your first comment, you really sounded childish and I dnt blame you, it's simply because NL is a forum to talk free but know it that not all free things are good for one.

Only if you will know it that, you just show how cheap and hungry you are, listen, before you mention 2 car brands you will surely mention Benz in terms of durability and prestige.

And beside, why badmouth what you don't really know about?

Go and find out about fuel consumption rate of C-class Benz, 2000 Model and come back here and explain the difference between Japanese car and Benz products, and from your talk, I have already know how cheap you are.

Don't sell your cheap and village mentality life style to people pls.

Lastly, I'm not selling the car because of any fault but, just for a need that has to be taken care of so mind how you talk in a public forum.

2 Likes

Re: Sold out by nna4ke: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
bishopkay:

God bless u my brother and i pray God provide money for you to buy it before Feb. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sold out by buchilino(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
nna4ke:

God bless u my brother and i pray God provide money for you to buy it before Feb. smiley
BROS TAKE UR TIME OOO, AH WETIN? NA ME WON COME BUY AM OOO.
Re: Sold out by hillary22: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
@Angels09,

It really shows how daft and myopic you are in terms of cars.

Benz especially C class is one of the best cars anyone should have.

I presently have 3 cars and all are benz.

it is 100% in terms of Fuel economy, stability, ruggedness, beauty, cheap to maintain, e.t.c.

if i know where you live, i would have come and flog you this night.

be careful.......................

Nice car Bro. Happy sales
Re: Sold out by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
hillary22:
@Angels09,

It really shows how daft and myopic you are in terms of cars.

Benz especially C class is one of the best cars anyone should have.

I presently have 3 cars and all are benz.

it is 100% in terms of Fuel economy, stability, ruggedness, beauty, cheap to maintain, e.t.c.

if i know where you live, i would have come and flog you this night.

be careful.......................

Nice car Bro. Happy sales

Hillary you're just about to ruin your life. not just trade.... I won't warn you again.
Re: Sold out by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
nna4ke:

Listen whatever you call yourself, go back and read your first comment, you really sounded childish and I dnt blame you, it's simply because NL is a forum to talk free but know it that not all free things are good for one.

Only if you will know it that, you just show how cheap and hungry you are, listen, before you mention 2 car brands you will surely mention Benz in terms of durability and prestige.

And beside, why badmouth what you don't really know about?

Go and find out about fuel consumption rate of C-class Benz, 2000 Model and come back here and explain the difference between Japanese car and Benz products, and from your talk, I have already know how cheap you are.

Don't sell your cheap and village mentality life style to people pls.

Lastly, I'm not selling the car because of any fault but, just for a need that has to be taken care of so mind how you talk in a public forum.
stop derailing your own thread. if you want to debate open a car talk thread and invite me. I don't abuse or curse except I mean it to come to pass.
Re: Sold out by dokyOloye: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
angels09:

stop derailing your own thread. if you want to debate open a car talk thread and invite me. I don't abuse or curse except I mean it to come to pass.
How old are U?
Be honest wt me.
Re: Sold out by buchilino(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
angels09:

BROS BUY CAR U NO WON BUY, NA 2 JUST DEY TALK TALK. AH WETIN, DEM SEND U?. WE WAY LIKE BENZ, ALLOW US TALK U NO AGREE. ABEG OP, U STEAL IM GF?.
Re: Sold out by nna4ke: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
buchilino:

BROS TAKE UR TIME OOO, AH WETIN? NA ME WON COME BUY AM OOO.

Nor worry I go keep am wait for you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold...Lagos Cleared Tokunbo 2008 Lexus Es350 now 4.2m / SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE....N2,900,000 / SOLD Registered 2007 Toyota Camry (in Benin City). Price: 1.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.