Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,941 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Help Needed On Unilag's Admission Procedure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Needed On Unilag's Admission Procedure (519 Views)

JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents / Federal Poly Ukana Admission Procedure / Latest News On Unilag Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Unilag's Admission Procedure by atunje(f): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

I want to confirm if BIOLOGY is not necessary for B.SC ELECT/ELECT in UNILAG.
Also,i am using GCE NOV/DEC 2008 for this year's admission.When i went to WAEC office at OGBA,they told me that the original certificate isn't ready, I asked for STATEMENT OF RESULT and they told me that the result i printed out from the computer was the statement of result, Can this be??
I will be glad to receive any response as soon as possible.

All calls are warlmy welcome

Thank you all.
Re: Help Needed On Unilag's Admission Procedure by EMMYD01(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2009
Definately they should accept the print out cos they suppose to know that original result is not yet out.well In engineering courses they subtitute biology with agric or geography but in unilag u must have further maths or so,u can also visit the school 2 confirm more. Good luck 2 u

(1) (Reply)

Help Me / A.C.C.A / Official Thread Of Abu 2009/10 Admission Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.