Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Confession And Prayer Points For Pregnant Mama's - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confession And Prayer Points For Pregnant Mama's (436 Views)

Download The Full Rccg January 2020 Fasting And Prayer Guide Pdf Here / Biography Of Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama, Jada Pollock Aka Jada Styles / Trailer Carrying Mama Gold Flour Turns Over In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession And Prayer Points For Pregnant Mama's by rengsho: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2017
1. I will not lose this pregnancy in Jesus name.
2. Oh Lord, grant me stress-free delivery in Jesus name.
3. My delivery day will not be turned to my death day.
4. The baby inside me will not habour evil against me.
5. Let God speak, and grant me safety delivery without much ado.
6. Is there anyone counting my days for evil, such person is paralyzed.
7. I refuse surgical operation in Jesus name.
8. All bad dreams and negative prophecy waiting to fulfill on the day of my delivery, I cancel them today.
9. Oh God, let the baby(ies) in me be in good position in my womb.
10. I refuse and reject problem and difficulty on my delivery day.
11. On the process of my delivery, doctors and nurses should not be confused to the exact drugs and injection given me.

(1) (Reply)

Why Anambra Rice Was Expensive During The Festive Season—egbue / Photos: Couple Welcome Quadruplets After Seven Years Of Childless Marriage / Two Ps3 Cd Games For Sale (i'm Selling The Two For 5k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.