Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

How To Customize/edit Smf Forum. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Customize/edit Smf Forum. (2310 Views)

How to embed video in smf / I Want To Create Front Page In My Smf Forum / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Customize/edit Smf Forum. by esskay(m): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2009
Can anybody put me through on steps to follow in order to customise/edit my SMF forum to my taste. The things I need to do are:
1. change/remove Smf logo
2.add my own logo etc
Re: How To Customize/edit Smf Forum. by remoranger(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2009
for inspiration.

example of a customized smf

http://www.christiannigeria.com
Re: How To Customize/edit Smf Forum. by adsenseboy: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2009
pls i also need help on how i can put adsense in my forum, www.hiansu.com/forum pls how can i do that?
Re: How To Customize/edit Smf Forum. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2009
all you need to do is download the global header and footer mods then install it on your forum

(1) (Reply)

How To Change SMF Forum Favicon Without Any Mods / How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / Blog For Sale With Nigeria Adsense And Mgid Ads On It + Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.