Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,100 members, 7,880,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Ban Sahara Reporters! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Sahara Reporters! (4071 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Why Don't We Ban Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by CyberG: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
^^^^^^ PAID HACKS LIKE BASTARD ASSHOLE PAROH_FREY, DEPILOT AND THOSE WHOSE ONLY CONTRIBUTION TO HUMAN EXISTENCE AND SOCIETY US TO TAKE BRIBES TO PERVERT RIGHT SHOULD BE LINED UP AND SUMMARILY SHOT IN THE SKULL SEVERAL TIMES! THEIR HEART SHOULD BE TORN OUT AND BURNT! MAY THEIR BODIES NEVER BE BURIED OR FIND A RESTING SPACE!

HOW MUCH DID IBORI, ODILI, AND CORRUPT LEADERS PAY YOU WACKOS TO SPEW YOUR POISON AMONG SANE HUMANS? DEATH AND CURSES VISIT YOU! I AM AFTER YOU AND I KID YOU NOT FOR WHEN YOU CHANGE YOUR FACE AND IDS, I, YOUR NEMESIS WILL ULTIMATELY CATCH UP WITH YOU! SHIT BUTT HOLES!
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by dgreatrock(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2009
@ Pharoh & CyberG

Your use of vulgar, disrectful and barbaric words is saddening. I wonder where the mod(s) is/are to allow these uncivilized posts to continue here!
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by CyberG: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2009
dgreatrock:

@ Pharoh & CyberG

Your use of vulgar, disrectful and barbaric words is saddening. I wonder where the mod(s) is/are to allow these uncivilized posts to continue here!

Yes. . .and it is good you noticed that! However. . .when one attacks in the dark. . .he should be careful for he knows NOT what he is getting himself into! I was attacked and I responded at least TWICE as ferociously!
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by nex(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2009
@walata

you asked me if Sahara Reporters were destabilizing Nigeria. No, they the are building bridges over River Niger.

Tell me one single article of news which the Sahara Reporters reported which gladdened the hearts of Nigerians.

Have they ever apologized to Nigerians when some of the stories they carried were later discovered to be absolutely fallacious? Are they responsible for what they do?

You see, some people know how to work on the emotions of the ignorant and the unenlightened. Look at FOX NEWS in the USA, everybody knows that Obama is 100 times a better President than George Bush, what they have resorted to is inciting racial hatred because they know that racism is an emotional issue for all Americans.

So they don't actually call him an African monkey, but they just keep running him down in a way they know they'll never talk of Bush or due Clinton for that matter. Except this coming Christmas maybe, there's no day that Fox News will ever applaud any of Obama's achievements.

This is the kind emotional abuse is what Nigerians happily suffers at the hands of Sahara Reporters.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by ozalogbo: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2009
There are good things happening in Nigeria just as we have a lot of bad things. Any journalism that is meant to undermine or put down is not in the interest of Nigeria. Good journalism is not sensational, biased or unbalanced. This is why I like The Guardian Newspaper. Its aim is to correct, to make things better, to agitate for change. Saharareporters fail in this. I have noticed on this forum that the comments here are saner and more objective. In SR, most of the comments as well as the articles show a group of disgruntled people who are out to fight some personal battle.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Dangiwa(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2009
Well just for your information Sahara reporter is based in the united state of American with corespondent all over the Nigerian stat.more so these people are not known but are more of operating like spy always having access to any truth the Government are hiding from the masses.
They can not be reach nor banned its a cyber world and what is their sin for telling the truth except if you are part of the worms consuming Nigeria

Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by dgreatrock(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2009
Dangiwa:

always having access to any truth the Government are hiding from the masses.
They can not be reach nor banned its a cyber world and what is their sin for telling the truth except if you are part of the worms consuming Nigeria

how ignorantly you speak!

That they have access to what you call truth does not make anyone do journalism out of sentiments!

Who said they cant be shut down because they are cyber?! you are a bone naked ignorant folk.

Come to think of it, you must be one of them. Because looking up your profile, you might have been hired to come to defend them.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by komekn(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2009
Paroh-frey, Ozalogbo & Depilot, it would help matters a lot, if when you make your propositions you substantiate them with fact. Essentially what I am saying is, tell us what report, story and or opinion Sahara reporters presented that is simply a fabrication or an outright lie.

In terms of opinion everyone is entitled to their opinion irrespective of how nonsensical and devoid of rationality it is. Whatever opinion Sahara reporters have made is their entitlement, it is also your prerogative to agree or disagree.

If you wish them banned state your rational from an evidential basis, i have an open mind, for all you know you might convince me and others like me.

Finally, a lot of the times the truth is bitter and bad to taste but it’s still the truth, unfortunately in our much loved country truth is not a meal we like to eat regularly.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by walata44(m): 1:05am On Nov 29, 2009
We need to send representations calling for the ban of this evil reporters

Iwo ati awon melo? You and who?
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by OAM4J: 1:52am On Nov 29, 2009
@komekn, i fully agree with u.

Even if what SR report are false, those who hold the truth should be challenged to publish it. At the end we will be beter informed.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Eziachi: 1:54am On Nov 29, 2009
Nigerians are special case. If you don't like Sahara reporterS or thinks that they are propagating fake news, please don't go to their website or read their fake news. But I am sure miilions of people trust them more than they trust your govt or their propaganda mouthpiece like NTA or FRCN.

I had always suspected that the Nigerian thieving rogue clique and their children had invaded Nairaland and you can see them clearly from their postings. They can't stand the internet, always moaning about the freedom it gives people bcause they no longer control the channel of information as they use to. They hated people like SR because they can't find or lay a hand on them, let alone ban them, they can't send them letter bomb to shut them up. There are no operating license for them to withdraw from them and as usual, they will hide behind their fake patriotism matra of loving Nigeria more than their grandmother to support their evil postings.

We know you through your voice of Jacob but with the hairy hand of Esau.  Go to your govt control media and write there. Sahara Reporters are one of the best thing to have happened to many suffering hopeless Nigerians without a voice, who are constantly told that black is red by the likes of NTA.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by OAM4J: 2:48am On Nov 29, 2009
^^^ beautiful!!! Wouldnt have said it better.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Kobojunkie: 2:50am On Nov 29, 2009
Tell them @Eziachi
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Depilot(m): 3:46am On Nov 29, 2009
If you don't like Sahara reporterS or thinks that they are propagating fake news, please don't go to their website or read their fake news.
This is not about going or not going to Sahara website, it isn't about anybody, it is about Nigeria.
It makes no sense for any organization or any business to capitalize on the failure that we experience daily in Nigeria.
And no one here is asking Sahara reports to stop doing their negative reports on Nigerian, all we are asking them to do is to try to balance things a little bit.  

One of my friends (a member of Sahara reports site) who finally visited home last summer after several years in USA couldn't believe his experience and what he discovered during his vacation in Lagos, PH and Abuja. The dude was totally lost, he couldn't sleep, he did not believe that he was in Nigeria. I continued to tell him that he has spent too much time on Sahara site. I will never forget when he stated that "I can not believe that I waited this long to return home, I can not believe that I didnot have enough courage to return sooner to experience things on my own; from what I heard and read, I was not expecting things to turn out to be this nice"

It is not a secret that Nigeria is a failed land just like many other countries around the world. And without any question, we do need improvement in every way. But while we seek for improvement, what we shouldn't allow is for some cheap site to continue to bash everything in or about Nigeria. The corrupt leaders are less that 5% in Nigeria, there are other great things taking place in Nigeria daily.

Have you noticed that Sahara site vigorously exposes every single negative thing about Nigeria without ever identifying a single solution?
I also believe that Sahara site was one of the sites that first released the news of the sudden death of Maryam Babangida; instead of them to correct their error, they quickly deleted the report.

I honestly believe that this site will be immediately out of business as soon as things start to improve in Nigeria.

FYI: There is a group of Nigerians based in USA who are currently in the process of launching a new website. This site will release daily news from many newspapers from Nigeria.
Their main objective is to shine light on the other side of Nigeria and Nigerians, eg: revealing the invisible progress in Nigeria, new organizations in Nigeria by Nigerians, employment opportunities in Nigeria, business opportunities in Nigeria, list monthly infrastructure projects all around Nigeria, evaluating and grading Schools in Nigeria, and more.

I truly believe that as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. Great news on Nigeria will enormously encourage not only Nigerians, but other group around the world, and eventually the negative news and the bad guys will disappear one by one.

Through my profession I have been to many countries in Africa and in other parts of the world, and I realize that apart from poor power supply in Nigeria and corrupt leaders, I have never seen or been to a country where opportunities are abundantly available.
If we learn how to BigUp (embrace) our country, I think great things will come our way.

Sahara site craves for bad news from Nigeria; this cheap site is nothing, but clearly a hater of progress and an enemy of Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Eziachi: 5:18am On Nov 29, 2009
@Depilot,

You don't fool anyone with your pompous I love Nigeria mantra. We have heard it from people like you for over 50 years, they sing the national anthem like hymn in the day but steal Nigeria dry in the night. They knew all the wordings of the their national pledge by heart but plan or support coups at night.

Like I said, don't go to their website if they are evil as you are telling us. Don't patronize us with your it's about Nigerian nonsense, its all about people like you losing what they use to hold sway. SR are not there to balance your view, if people of your like minds don't like what you considered balance, then balance it with your own fact.

I dare you to say that they started the rumour about Mrs IBB's death. They are the people that first broke the news that she is sick and hospitalised in Los Angeles, which is the truth. Secrecy breed rumours. Since the NIGERIAN owners loves secrecy, rumours will always follow them. If Babangida had told the nation about the condition of the woman he imposed on people as their first lady without their asking, no rumour would have suffice in the first place. At least those rumours had led them knew how many people are wishing that they are dead. So don't blame the messenger. Without SR, probably Andy Uba will be annoited governor today as they are the people that alerted Ojukwu before he speaks out about the eveil plan they re hatching with some judges of appeal court.

Now you are telling us that a group of "stomach fist"Nigerians are lauching alternative website to promote your so called Nigerian good news. Well, we can't wait for their daily good news and we know whom they are, children and offspring of the looting vipers, that had been reaping our collective wealth.
SR are not your normal Nigerian amala journalist, that spend their life kissing the backside of the same people they knew destroyed our past and present and plus the future. Your president is sick and hospitalized in a foreign land and it was SR and others that told us even before his spin doctors knew about it in Abuja and start their usual everything is okay and the president is performing hajj nonesense, when the whole worlde already knew wand them making a right fool of themselves with their usual lies and looking ever damn stupid before the world media.

Rather than to congratulate the likes of SR, rather you are asking them to provide the solution to Nigerian problem they did not cause but rather victims like millions of others. Do not confuse patriotism with living in denial, when the chicks are down, it's those like SR that are the real and genuine patriots.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Depilot(m): 5:46am On Nov 29, 2009
If someone reads the mess you have posted, he or she will think you live next door to my house. It is amusing how we (Nigerians) boldly judge or say things we clearly do not know.
But bros, it is a free world, please carry on. You can even make Sahara home page your screen saver, it's totally fine.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Kobojunkie: 6:03am On Nov 29, 2009
Depilot:

One of my friends (a member of Sahara reports site) who finally visited home last summer after several years in USA couldn't believe his experience and what he discovered during his vacation in Lagos, PH and Abuja. The dude was totally lost, he couldn't sleep, he did not believe that he was in Nigeria. I continued to tell him that he has spent too much time on Sahara site. I will never forget when he stated that "I can not believe that I waited this long to return home, I can not believe that I didnot have enough courage to return sooner to experience things on my own; from what I heard and read, I was not expecting things to turn out to be this nice"

Lagos, PH and Abuja . . . .  What about places like Aba, Sagamu, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Ikorodu, Ilorin, Kano, Ajegunle, Okigwe,  Jos, Maidugiri, Calabar?
Not saying that the three cities you mentioned your friend visited have not improved in FACE VALUE much but in the last 20 years, most of the development in the country has been in those 3 main cities. What about areas where the majority of Nigerians live? Does one forget then? How deep are these improvements? Are they sustainable or just more private take over?

Depilot:
It is not a secret that Nigeria is a failed land just like many other countries around the world. And without any question, we do need improvement in every way. But while we seek for improvement, what we shouldn't allow is for some cheap site to continue to bash everything in or about Nigeria. The corrupt leaders are less that 5% in Nigeria, there are other great things taking place in Nigeria daily.

When you mentioned GREAT things, what do you mean? I mean defined GREAT in the sense that you are using it here?

Are we talking of GREAT things such as a governor finally deciding to build healthcare infrasture for the people who hired him to do that in the first place?

GREAT things in the sense that a private entity is setting up office, in say, one of the three cities you mentioned in the country?

GREAT things in the sense that charities have realized their goal of helping, say, 1000 more children to get into private schools yet again?
How many of the over 140 million people living in the country are directly IMPACTED by the many GREAT things?

DISCLAIMER: Not yet said that there are absolutely no great things happening in Africa. Just wanting to know what you mean when you make the claim.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Kobojunkie: 6:13am On Nov 29, 2009
Depilot:

I honestly believe that this site will be immediately out of business as soon as things start to improve in Nigeria.
When will this be?

FYI: There is a group of Nigerians based in USA who are currently in the process of launching a new website. This site will release daily news from many newspapers from Nigeria.
Their main objective is to shine light on the other side of Nigeria and Nigerians, eg: revealing the invisible progress in Nigeria, new organizations in Nigeria by Nigerians, employment opportunities in Nigeria, business opportunities in Nigeria, list monthly infrastructure projects all around Nigeria, evaluating and grading Schools in Nigeria, and more.
[/quote]

Good that there are other sites that want to focus on just the good side of Nigeria but why shut down a site for CHOOSING to focus on the bad?

[quote author=Depilot link=topic=357735.msg5014434#msg5014434 date=1259462798]I truly believe that as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. Great news on Nigeria will enormously encourage not only Nigerians, but other group around the world, and eventually the negative news and the bad guys will disappear one by one.

Yes, in the information age where even 5-year olds have access to information in realtime, the way you want to fight the scourge of 419 and our comatose government is by highlighting websites that print only good news on the country.
The way to fight 419 and all other criminals is to broadcast ONLY good news on Nigeria? Interesting!
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Depilot(m): 6:14am On Nov 29, 2009
Pay attention, please!
My man, there are many great things taking place in Nigeria as we speak.
Lagos is now seeing more hotels and more employment opportunities, roads in major cities continue to improve, power supply issue is being taken serious more than before, Nigerian telecommunication company (Glo) is being embraced in more than 3 African countries, today many Nigerians from all over the world are now relocating back to Nigeria more than ever, and more. Nigeria is not as perfect as we all want the country to be, but things are coming together little by little

Look, it is all in our state of mind. If your father continues to call you a bastard, very soon you will start believing the man and before you know it, you will be asking your mom to identify your real father.

It is ok to discuss all the crazy things in Nigeria, but it is also very important not to forget the great things that continue to show up here and there.
Nigerians are not the only people that have access to Sahara site; therefore, this cheap site might also be a mechanism that discourages potential investors that are thinking about bringing their businesses to Nigeria.

The site should be banned immediately.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by redsun(m): 6:18am On Nov 29, 2009
You must be a negative person for suggesting this.How can the atrocities going on in nigeria be known if people don't expose it?

This is the age of information and freedom,the age of revelation.People are ignorant because they are not aware,when they begin to vision their endowments and rights as humans,they will go for it.They don't know they are blessed,they are conditioned to think they are cursed,that is all they know,the brain is dormant.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Depilot(m): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2009
Pay attention, please!
It is ok to discuss all the crazy things in Nigeria, but it is also very important not to forget the great things that continue to show up here and there.
Nigerians just don't pay attention; it is very sad.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Kobojunkie: 6:27am On Nov 29, 2009
Depilot:

My man, there are many great things taking place in Nigeria as we speak.
Lagos is now seeing more hotels and more employment opportunities, roads in major cities continue to improve, power supply issue is being taken serious more than before, Nigerian telecommunication company (Glo) is being embraced in more than 3 African countries, today many Nigerians from all over the world are now relocating back to Nigeria more than ever, and more. Nigeria is not as perfect as we all want the country to be, but things are coming together little by little.

So, this is YOUR list of great things?

Depilot:

Lagos is now seeing more hotels and more employment opportunities,
roads in major cities continue to improve,
power supply issue is being taken serious more than before,
Nigerian telecommunication company (Glo) is being embraced in more than 3 African countries,
today many Nigerians from all over the world are now relocating back to Nigeria more than ever, and more.

Well, I cannot take the list away from you, but do you mind not assume that we have the same standards? I think that will be number one problem in all this.

Do I take this to mean then that rather than focusing on pounding the GOVERNMENT as they seem to be doing on their site, SAHARA REPORT should instead focus on highlighting PRIVATE (NON-GOVERNMENT) achievements by private entities as signs of GREATNESS then?

You mention that the power supply issue is being taken seriously, yet only a couple of weeks ago, you were told by your own FEDERAL GOVERNMENT that we would likely not get the 6000MW promised at all.

Do we have to have a PERFECT NATION for us to have a functioning government? Is that what you think? Do we have to have a PERFECT SITUATION for 100 million poor people living within the shores of that country to have access to, say, health care, clean water? Is that what you think?

Do you believe that the average Nigerian poor man is concerned at all about GLO and its businesses objectives? Is that what you believe people care about?

You mention some Nigerians have been relocating back to Nigeria but that is NO NEW phenomena. By the way, how many emigrate for every one Nigerian that you claim moves back?

It saddens me when we see things that ought to move us, like an expose recorded by a Nigerian lady on the situation at Makoko. People actually were willing to brush aside the plight of these people because they were content with the greatness of GLO, the shiny buildings and streets on Lagos Island areas and the chance to praise yet another PRIVATE entity, out to make profit, being in Nigeria.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by redsun(m): 6:32am On Nov 29, 2009
Every time i speak to nigerians in nigeria,all they talk about are the horrors of life,no light,no water,no roads,high cost of food,no job,contracts are no paid for by the government,so people don't even via for contracts anymore,because if a contractor executes a contract,the government never pays.What they do with the money,hell knows.

Someone was telling me today of how armed robbers raided a church convention in opebi about two weeks ago,that the police that were suppose to foil the robbery ran into his sisters house for refuge,claiming that the robbers were too sophisticatedly armed for them counter.

Nigeria is a rogue state.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Depilot(m): 6:36am On Nov 29, 2009
@kobojunkie:
2 things: 1. It is obvious that you do not live in Nigeria 2. It is also clear that you have problem with Glo as a successful Nigerian organization.
My reply to the mess you have posted will not be decent. It is a holy weekend, let us leave it holy.

Good night.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Kobojunkie: 6:41am On Nov 29, 2009
Depilot:

@kobojunkie:
2 things: 1. It is obvious that you do not live in Nigeria 2. It is also clear that you have problem with Glo as a successful Nigerian organization.
My reply to the mess you have posted will not be decent. It is a holy weekend, let us leave it holy.

Good night.

See me see wahala ooo!! @Depilot, Is this the best you can do? Reduce this to an attack on my person for simply stating that we are not all AMAZED by what we see happening in the PRIVATE sector even as we pay the government billions each year to ensure and provide these things for us, without selling us out in Nigeria? WOW !!! THis is unbelievable!!

I am not in Nigeria this minute means I do not know what is happening in Nigeria?
I am not as fascinated by GLO's success in Nigerians means I am ANTI-GLO?

When will we start using our heads rather than allowing our emotions control our thinking.

WAKE UP dude! We do not all live in the same bubble @Depilot

There are people in the country who will live and die never knowing the ordinary joy of drinking water that has no foul taste and these people are in the millions. We do not have to wait for other countries to clean up their own countries before we address our own, or do we? Over 75 million people are living in poverty and GLO does not change their situation, neither does the many roads in portharcourt, Lagos or Abuja matter much to them. Certainly does not matter much to the destitutes that we ejected from Lagos only recently.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by redsun(m): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2009
You have to be a criminal to exist in nigeria.

The academicians are corrupt,the judiciary is sickly corrupt,the police is a spell,even the common man just want to exist,so they do whatever to exist for the moment.

It is such a hopeless situation,no collective or communal spirit
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Fhemmmy: 6:49am On Nov 29, 2009
Did i hear someone say GLO's success?
If GLO is to be operating in the western world, they would have been shut down longest time:
1. You will call a GLO number and yet telling you it doesn't exist on the network, i remember while i was once in Nigeria and i was calling my dad's fone that was right beside me and still telling me, not available.
Please dont call that a network.
GLO is accepted in Nigeria, or shd i say africa, cos they are used to substandard services.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by CyberG: 7:35am On Nov 29, 2009
Hahaha. . .interesting points in the last few posts and I enjoyed the postings of redsun, Kobojunkie, Eziachi, OAM4J, komekn, Dangiwa, walata44.

Obviously. . .the loonie, De(loser)pilot cannot hold-up in the face of superior arguments! I guess most of the remnant brain cells left after the majority were destroyed by corruption are really of no use to hold a discussion with! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Parohfrey(f): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2009
Any group of people who makes a website and all they do is replicate or duplicate stories from Nigerian newspapers are not just ignorant cats, they are myopic dogs as well. Why dont you send your journalists to Nigeria instead of duplicating and replicating stories from Naija newspapers? That to me is arrant nonsense and a waste of time and resources, it simply means you have nothing better to do. So, if those newspapers closes down, what happens to your stupid website? Its all shit.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by dgreatrock(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2009
Hear me! SR is a do-Nigeria-no-good group of folks! It would have been better they employed a professional journalist as an editor. Such will inform and guide them on the rubrics of journalism.

Yes Nigeria is corrupt, things are not progressive as it should, but does it really mean that nothing good is happening there?

That is my grouse with them!
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2009
dgreatrock:

Hear me! SR is a do-Nigeria-no-good group of folks! It would have been better they employed a professional journalist as an editor. Such will inform and guide them on the rubrics of journalism.

Yes Nigeria is corrupt, things are not progressive as it should, but does it really mean that
That is my grouse with them!

Has Sahara Report ever reported that nothing good is happening there? Or is that not just you assuming that the objective of the organization is to tell you just that?
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by MrCrackles(m): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2009
CyberG:

^^^^^^ PAID HACKS LIKE BASTARD ASSHOLE PAROH_FREY, DEPILOT AND THOSE WHOSE ONLY CONTRIBUTION TO HUMAN EXISTENCE AND SOCIETY US TO TAKE BRIBES TO PERVERT RIGHT SHOULD BE LINED UP AND SUMMARILY SHOT IN THE SKULL SEVERAL TIMES! THEIR HEART SHOULD BE TORN OUT AND BURNT! MAY THEIR BODIES NEVER BE BURIED OR FIND A RESTING SPACE!

HOW MUCH DID IBORI, ODILI, AND CORRUPT LEADERS PAY YOU WACKOS TO SPEW YOUR POISON AMONG SANE HUMANS? DEATH AND CURSES VISIT YOU! I AM AFTER YOU AND I KID YOU NOT FOR WHEN YOU CHANGE YOUR FACE AND IDS, I, YOUR NEMESIS WILL ULTIMATELY CATCH UP WITH YOU! SHIT BUTT HOLES!
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whole Of Southeastern Nigeria Originates From Benin / Enugu Airport Passengers Complain That Enugu Environment is "Too Dirty" / Gov Oshiomhole: “we Found Nothing Incriminating Against President Jonathan...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.