Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,317 members, 7,943,785 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Study In Malaysia With Less Than N30,000 Processing Fee! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Malaysia With Less Than N30,000 Processing Fee! (790 Views)

Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus / UNIZIK PG Admission Processing Fee / Study In Ghana< South Africa< Benin And Malaysia with 2015/2016 Linus Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Malaysia With Less Than N30,000 Processing Fee! by bigbash(m): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2009
don't allow any body to fraud you studying in Malaysia is as easy as anything because you'll never be ask to submit any unnecessary document that sometimes screen Nigerians out of there admission list. the N30,000 naira I quoted is equivalent to 650 Malaysian ringgit not agency fee or commission is what you'll pay by yourself for the application fee and visa pass, the most fantastic of all is, you'll never be ask to pay your tuition fee before you leave your country until you get to Malaysia. for the application form and other information mail me. pureriches96@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Malaysia With Less Than N30,000 Processing Fee! by jaybee3(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2009
and why should they email you?
r u a travel agent
Re: Study In Malaysia With Less Than N30,000 Processing Fee! by surveyProf(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2009
bigbash:

don't allow any body to fraud you studying in Malaysia is as easy as anything because you'll never be ask to submit any unnecessary document that sometimes screen Nigerians out of there admission list. the N30,000 naira I quoted is equivalent to 650 Malaysian ringgit not agency fee or commission  is what you'll pay by yourself for the application  fee and visa pass, the most fantastic of all is, you'll never be ask to pay your tuition fee before you leave your country until you get to Malaysia.      for the application form and other information mail me.  pureriches96@yahoo.com
Xmas money………lol grin grin grin
Re: Study In Malaysia With Less Than N30,000 Processing Fee! by MrCrackles(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2009
bigbash:

don't allow any body to fraud you studying in Malaysia is as easy as anything because you'll never be ask to submit any unnecessary document that sometimes screen Nigerians out of there admission list. the N30,000 naira I quoted is equivalent to 650 Malaysian ringgit not agency fee or commission is what you'll pay by yourself for the application fee and visa pass, the most fantastic of all is, you'll never be ask to pay your tuition fee before you leave your country until you get to Malaysia. for the application form and other information mail me. pureriches96@yahoo.com
Thief. . .You will trek to your village this xmas, i swear!
Re: Study In Malaysia With Less Than N30,000 Processing Fee! by bigbash(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2009
ah ah nigeria did i ever ask any body to pay? and will I ask any body to pay in my account without seeing me ? it is a very important information that if i should release it here nigerians may bastardise it and eventually the serious minded ones will not benefit so in that wise out of any e-mail I receive i'll randomly choose any body I'm please with.
Re: Study In Malaysia With Less Than N30,000 Processing Fee! by MrCrackles(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2009
bigbash:

ah ah nigeria did i ever ask any body to pay? and will I ask any body to pay in my account without seeing me ? it is a very important information that if i should release it here nigerians may bastardise it and eventually the serious minded ones will not benefit so in that wise out of any e-mail I receive i'll randomly choose any body I'm please with.
Bash you are an unrepentant thief. . .
You cant get jack shi.t, stop fooling yourself!
Re: Study In Malaysia With Less Than N30,000 Processing Fee! by anneduke: 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2009
should i believe this.
Re: Study In Malaysia With Less Than N30,000 Processing Fee! by MrCrackles(m): 12:27am On Dec 01, 2009
anneduke:

should i believe this.
If you want to eat turkey and rice this xmas then dont believe the bastard. . .
Your money will run if you believe him!

(1) (Reply)

Project Topic: Online Automation Of Student Result / Waec Gce / Amazing Social Networking Site For Students,lecturers ,graguates,undergraguate:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.