Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

The Biggest Scam Of 2016: How To Avoid Future Doom - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Biggest Scam Of 2016: How To Avoid Future Doom (333 Views)

The Scam Of Forceful Deduction Of N52.50k And Card Maintenance Fee / MMM Begins Payment Of 2016 Mavro And Its Growth Only / Best And Worst Stocks Of 2016 - Easykobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Scam Of 2016: How To Avoid Future Doom by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Without beating around the Bush MMM ushered in what would become the biggest scam of 2016. It gave birth to givers forum, get help, and other peer to peer schemes that will surely phase out as a new decade ends. This will leave people with the greatest financial lesson to pass to the next generation.

Previous multilevel marketing schemes knew that enterprise must revolve around a product or rendering a service, so they alway had a product for their participants to market using direct marketing while recruiting other participants. This was cumbersome because not everyone is cut out for sales or able to invite other people. And even if one can invite none is sure if the person brought in could refer another.

The traditional MLM was not a menace. At least they trained participants on self improvement, motivational speaking and sales, even though they were "illegal" in the true sense of it.

What MMM and her offsprings promised to do was purely unnatural. They promised to provide surplus income from no sales, product or innovation, in no time they had dragged into their trap the greedy, indigent and vulnerable further worsening peoples ease of life. What MMM actually set up to do was to wreck a population, set brother against brother, destroy the little trust we had in one another.

The word "confirm me" became the most spoken word in metropolitan Lagos. It's a scam and I sound it unabashed that its a scam.

If you ask me the biggest scam in this era, even more than the fresh air an era promised us I would say it's MMM with no fear or doubt.

God bless Nigeria and I remain Ponzi Hater.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Pay The Bills(((((exclusively Bae))))) / For You Itunes Gift Card Exchange Click.... / Partners In Agric Business Wanted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.