Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,147 members, 7,939,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead (42088 Views)

236 People Buried After IDP Camp Bombing By Nigerian Jet - Official / Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" / Nigerian Fighter Jet Drops Bombs In Borno IDP Camp, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by LEXYCOM: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
crySo pathetic! How can a major general gives such directive without adequate mapping of the area and to inform the civilians to stay clear of such zone. For acting unprofessional, Kindly resign sir or army should redeploy him to prevent further death of civilians.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by Awoofawo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Drones are primarily made to target crowd in urban warfare........................................................................... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

So nothing to comment on...............................cos incompetent folks are not supposed to owned such tech-weapons.............. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Image abooiki trying to control drones as if herding cows grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this same reason some of us are against acquisition of Nuclear Techs in the Country! God forbids they should same mistake with a drone carrying Nuke war-head! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by Pylony(m): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
sammyj:
Jesu !!!! Nobody should be happy wit this report because this is about human life and not politics shocked cry cry
Mr man same politics brought us to this very point of humanitarian crisis. It tells you the kind of made in china, blind fighter jets deployed which can't distinguish between a frnd and a foe. The question is, did the drunk pilot sow armed men with turban on their head walking around the IDP CAMP? Or the missile simply lost its bearing and choose to fall on innocent civilians?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bomb from BOKO HARAM and Bomb from BUHARI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by FEGNO: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
"NAH WAH O FOR JONATHAN!!!!". IN THE WARPED MIND OF SAI BABA
Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by Faith111: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Tell me this is a joke.
And same military is expected to fight international battles?

This is unacceptable.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
1bkaye:
Is Nigeria not cursed?
only the north is cursed.. .i told you people any time north kills anyone from east or innocent people in North. ..they will pay the price.. .sorry to say this ..more northerners will die more Muslims will die until zoo Nigeria falls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by YesNo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
sammyj:
Jesu !!!! Nobody should be happy wit this report because this is about human life and not politics shocked cry cry

it is really not funny but please how do we narrate this story to the international community without making a joke of ourselves ?
Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
The people should not panic. We are on top of the situation.

This is operation Back to sender in action. We want to show the populace how we have been dealing with IMN, IPOB, NDA, etc etc. We did not apply full force while dropping the bombs, because we knew our people were there.
Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by Ksslib(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
tdayof:
RIP to the dead.

To you all insulting the military, this isn't the first time time a military will be targeting a civilian population by mistake.

And so ? This not being the first time suddenly makes it ok? Would you have said the-same if - God forbid - a family member of yours was involved?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by popez: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Boko Haram is bombing them on one side, Buhari too is bombing them from the other side.

I've never seen this kind of grand incompetence and stupidity as displayed by this administration in my entire life. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by Orikinla1: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
alcmene:
When they acquired drones, we told them they wouldn't be able to manage them.

But come oo Just when a probe of the 250 million Naira pocketed by Secretary to the federal government, Mr. Babachir, is about to start

Babachir said he used 250 million Naira to buy cutlass to cut grass at this IDP camp. Nigerians screamed.

But now that the airforce has gone there to bomb and erase any evidence, Buhari and his secretary should be held responsible

I am speechless.
Criminals in government are deliberately worsening the Book Haram crisis.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by Orikinla1: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
popez:
Boko Haram is bombing them on one side, Buhari too is bombing them from the other side.

I've never seen this kind of grand incompetence and stupidity as displayed by this administration in my entire life. Smh
You said it all for me.
Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by Johnsown1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Gambian people help me beg jammah to resigh before these soldiers mistakenly drop another bomb for ur town,
Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by MinorityTribe: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
"MMM news is more important than this, let's paste 10 more MMM negative news to overshadowed worthless news like this." - Seun

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by cstr55: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
Complete junk of an airforce. Not worthy to be reckoned with. Pathetic coming from a nation over 100 years old.
And when i see how people are actually proud of the junk they call a military, then i come to acknowledge the fact that einstein was right.
Human stupidity is infinite.
Some people are actually hoping for Nigeria to become a nuclear superpower cheesy. A superpower that would be the first in history to nuke itself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by HqBoss: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
hmmm this one dey costly o, hope someone isnt trying to reduce the number of people in the said idp camp. who makes such an error ehn? oga fun nigerian airforce. i swear nigeria's military never dey advanced. what happend to using a smoke flare to mark out the target for the airforce to identify?
Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by cstr55: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pylony:
Mr man same politics brought us to this very point of humanitarian crisis. It tells you the kind of made in china, blind fighter jets deployed which can't distinguish between a frnd and a foe. The question is, did the drunk pilot sow armed men with turban on their head walking around the IDP CAMP? Or the missile simply lost its bearing and choose to fall on innocent civilians?
lol @ made in china jet.
What else do you expect them to use? Anyway, you are right. The f-7 musuem of a jet was made in china.
Superior jets like the american F-16s is forever out of Nigeria's reach and for good reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by HqBoss: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
cstr55:
Complete junk of an airforce. Not worthy to be reckoned with. Pathetic coming from a nation over 100 years old.
And when i see how people are actually proud of the junk they call a military, then i come to acknowledge the fact that einstein was right.
Human stupidity is infinite.
Some people are actually hoping for Nigeria to become a nuclear superpower cheesy. A superpower that would be the first in history to nuke itself. cheesy
"A superpower that would be the first inhistory to nuke itself" Lmao, thats funny. they will now call it technical fault after thousands of people have come in contact with radiation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
I swear this is no mistake. they just wan reduce number of IDP people wey dey consume budget money.
Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by nwakibie3(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
NA don turn to boko haram be that.
Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by EROMS38(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Friendly fire
Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by Omojymoh(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
haaaa.. mistaking or willingly mayb govt are tired of feeding them.. God dey ooo
Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by cstr55: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
HqBoss:

"A superpower that would be the first inhistory to nuke itself" Lmao, thats funny. they will now call it technical fault after thousands of people have come in contact with radiation
Hahhaha.
Let us just thank God Nigeria will never be a nuclear superpower.
Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by sixtus239: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
boju boju government
Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by mrsfavour(f): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Why cant they mistakenly drop it in Aso Rock since its a mistake ? how will the int'l community look at Nigeria now? very unsafe country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by yaki84: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
midolian:
I just hope this news is false..
It is not false, it is lai's!
Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by thonyrule(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
MISTAKENLY?? How can that be a mistake? Hmmmm, God have mercy
Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by keally: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
puritygen:

Can you imagine. Wetin pesin no go hear for dis man regime. This is height of cluelessness and incompetence. They must blame Jonathan again, and some people are still blind
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/220776-breaking-many-feared-dead-nigerian-jet-mistakenly-drops-bomb-idp-camp.html
Re: Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead by segebase(m): 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Genocide!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Orders Removal Of Mace From Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (VIDEO) / Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap / President Buhari Declares For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.