Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,654 members, 7,889,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:54 PM

An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot (1216 Views)

Public Apology / DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS / John Edobor, Bank Staff Who Broke Wife's Leg DENIES Writing Viral Apology Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by jtizie(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
To Mrs nysot accept my apology i m truly sorry for what i ve made u pass thru the time u wasted, the energy nd d data u used to keep updated to this very moment i m sorry. U re a very kind nd a generous woman God will continue to bless u.for ur generosity towards helping the needy. Pls for the good work that u re doing do not stop.God will always give u more to give
Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by jtizie(m): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
On Dec 25th 2016 i opened a thread to express my feelings dat day. I thought since it is a faceless forum i should post it bt with the bashing i received from my fellow nairalander i quickly log out. I was so ashamed of myself that i couldn't bother to check the post since then. Today i just decided to log in with my account to my surprise many things has been going on that thread i saw hw a woman nysot by name was trying to give help nd some people are claiming to b me bt she could nt identify me i feel sorry for her 4 the stress she have passed tru just to reach me..
Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by jtizie(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pls to all my ndler i want to used this medium to clear my name i not a scammer for those calling me scammer i don't ve any ideals of what u guys are saying. I m nt a begger also i ve travelled all the way from my state to ibadan to hustle i don't do scamm nd i don't beg for arms just that the situation i found myself makes me come online to create that topics.on Xmas day.
Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by Marvel1206: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sad
Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Ehya. Pelle... Keep hustling God will provide.
Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Now this is definitely jtizie.
Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2017
grin
omo see format
Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by nysot(f): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
supergata:
grin

omo see format
grin cheesy cheesy
My brother na real format. He thinks I'm a fool, he's there replying himself with his other moniker.
Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by nysot(f): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Yeye dey smell undecided
Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by salamibigi(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
nysot:
Yeye dey smell undecided
It's funny how there r so many people in need of help nd some people are making helpers scared to help.
I do have a female friend that is in need of financial assistant nd shez not getting it.......I'm even scared to direct her to my relatives. Imagine asking a relative for money and they think you want to scam them.....that's how bad d society is, thanks to some people.
Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by jtizie(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
@ miss nysot or whatever ur name is i have respected u alot pls do nt let me loose dat respect for . For crying out loud what prove do u need from me. Infact i didn't ask u for ur money. Why can't u let dis matter die for once. The other day i came online to praise u nd letting the world know hw i felt after that message.hw i promise to stop such sob messages. Pls ma i don't need ur money nd this is jtizie i m nt blackbolt i m nt a scammer i m just like any other nairalandler out there.. I don't want a bad reputation for myself maybe one day we will do business together . The name scammer is hurting me. Pls i beg every body out there stop tagging me as a scammer .maybe i should upload a pic just clear the doubt .
Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by jtizie(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Thanks @sleekbaby with only ur support my mind is free now. I m in the factory working this night my co workers ve noticed a change in my mood because of all dis scam wahala.
Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by Intrepid01(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
As manly as you look....you can't man up and get your hands dirty for money. But you feel okay to beg online from people you don't know....where's your PRIDE?

1 Like

Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by jtizie(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Intrepid01:
As manly as you look....you can't man up and get your hands dirty for money. But you feel okay to beg online from people you don't know....where's your PRIDE?
pls i will advice u go thru my posts nd show me one post where i solicited for money or beg for financial assistant fool.for ur notice i m working i don't depend on any body for survival.
Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by Intrepid01(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
jtizie:
pls i will advice u go thru my posts nd show me one post where i solicited for money or beg for financial assistant fool.for ur notice i m working i don't depend on any body for survival.

Ok.
Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by Sleekbaby(f): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
You people should stop insulting this guy nah, if he has wanted to collect the money he would have done that but he didn't, please forgive him and forget. Bros please remove your picture, it's ok.

1 Like

Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by Sleekbaby(f): 5:35am On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=jtizie post=52917213]Thanks @sleekbaby with only ur support my mind is free now. I m in the factory working this night my co workers ve noticed a change in my mood because of all dis scam wahala.

It's well.
Re: An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2017
Ehya. Change of mood. See wetin una don cause.

(1) (Reply)

As A Woman, These Are 5 Reasons You Must Have And Wear High Heels!!! / Why Men Date One Or Two Girls Outside Marriage / See Man's Reaction After He Caught His Cheating Wife On Livestream (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.