Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,188 members, 7,907,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:59 AM

The Real Reason Behind MMM Palaver - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Real Reason Behind MMM Palaver (499 Views)

Nairaland Palaver / Sanusi Lamido Gets Over Probe Palaver, Finds His Voice Again / The Man Behind MMM Nigeria, Ernest Mbanefo Unmasked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Behind MMM Palaver by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
It hit many like a lighting bolt when MMM was declared frozen in December. Those ignorant of the reason blatantly spewed gibberish.
Here are the reasons...
MMM is a cycle, you provide help which is used to pay someone that requested for help and when you request for help, someone's provide help is used to pay you.
The year was coming to an end, many vowed to cash out all the money the have in the ponzi scheme because they wanted to start the new year anew, use the money to celebrate Xmas and most of all NIGERIAN GOVT fed many with fears, foretelling an inevitable crash that made many want to cash out all their money by requesting to get help. Also, GOVT interference discouraged many from providing help.
If they were permitted to cash out all their money requesting for help, without no one providing help, it would be unbalanced. Thus the request for help had to be halted for a month.

And it was opened again...
People terrified that the ponzi scheme was all scam prior to the former freezing had to cash out all they have dreading it may freeze again. No one had the cheek to provide help when they haven't even gotten what was stuck down. There goes an inbalance in the provide help and request for help.
The get help had to be frozen again.

The thing is that lack of faith in the scheme makes people request only for help and not provide help, this leads to an inbalance and then freezing.

We all wait it bated breathe until our money is....
I believe my happiness is worth more my spare money invested, thus, even if the scheme crashes, life goes on for me.
For those that didn't invest their spare money but a large portion of their net worth(they would definitely feel the sting more), they have only themselves to blame because it is boldly written on the ponzi scheme page that only spare money should be invested.
Let us wait for fate to unfold, as we remain calm, optimistic of better days

(1) (Reply)

Are Men More Superior Than Women In The Eyes Of God? / Eti-oni: Cocoa Pioneer Community Battling Poverty 120 Years After / Need Nigerian Based Cargo/freight Shipper In California, Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.