Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (57458 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2017
sonofLuci:

I went for two test separately, one showed ecoli infection the second staphylococcus, I'm having intense pains in my lower abdomen and also itching and pain in back lower region.

Na woman do me this thing so cry

You can't be having conflicting results, you need to really find out the exact infection you have, visit a good laboratory to get a proper diagnosis, where is your location?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2017
frankloloko:
yes bro women and when you see them they will be looking healthy . You even have mind to go for test . Mine I didn't go .

What are you afraid of, please go get tested, these things are not as bad as people make them look, so what if that test you're running from because of fear ends up making you impotent when you get married?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Akell:

Since the doc has not found anything wrong with your system, who am I to?

The itching could b as a result of irritation. I also felt that way sometimes last year. Then my scrotum itches like hell.... I applied dusting powder and in three days, it's all gone.

Tnx man....he prescribed a cream for me to use. (Alta Go) I
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by nelszx: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2017
ponzihater:

Scientists and allied medical staffs will kill medical practice in this country. A scientist has no business prescribing medications for u

Did you read where he said the scientist prescribed cipro to him? The only part he mentioned the scientist was he was warned against Augmentin cos of the resistant level. Do well and ask him who prescribed the cipro to him. What these patients do is after sensitivity they go buy these antibiotics and self medicate (one even told me the dosage and direction to take the drug is already on the drug pamphlet)
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
sonofLuci:

Ok I will desist, please help me out. This shit aint cool at all.
Ok, contact me at
Caliphatecc@gmail.com
I wl send u a list of antibiotics to buy from Pharmacy.

Note: Aint a Doctor but a friend of mine has suffered from a same infection which was treated successful with the antibiotics that I wil send to u.
I dont need a dime from u but stick to your promised above

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2017
Eco2580:

Ok, contact me at
Caliphatecc@gmail.com

Note: Aint a Doctor but a friend of mine has suffered from a same infection which was treated successful with the antibiotics that I wil send to u.

The infection your friend had might be different from the one op has, even if it's the same infection, chances are they might be different strains of the bacteria, body systems differ too. So the antibiotics that worked for your friend might not work for him. And please never you prescribe any drug for anyone, do you know that a drug you prescribe for someone without understanding their body system fully might kill them? Please it's bad, don't do it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2017
Standardcosting:

A friend complained of rashes, low libdo, erectile dysfunction and I think pain in abdomen, been saying he's looking for agbo too. Don't know if that's staphylococcus or Gonoreah

Lab Test is the answer,
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2017
2dugged:
to he honest, you can't escape injection, gentamycin(gentaleck) injection and either cefuroxin or augmentin tablets should do it,but I still insist you visit a doctor, Nairaland is not a hospital

This is not true, their are many antibiotics to choose from, he can totally get cured while avoiding injection. There are very effective drugs in tablet form, when administered by a qualified medical personnel, gentamycin might not even be susceptible to his case, in cases like this just advice people to visit a qualified healthcare giver.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Akell(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Tnx man....he prescribed a cream for me to use. (Alta Go) I

Ho long have you been using the cream?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2017
SnowJay92:

This is not true, their are many antibiotics to choose from, he can totally get cured while avoiding injection. There are very effective drugs in tablet form, when administered by a qualified medical personnel, gentamycin might not even be susceptible to his case, in cases like this just advice people to visit a qualified healthcare giver.
I am not a doctor, so I am in no position to argue with you,but I am also sure you saw where I made mention of tablets there, bottom line is he needs to see a doctor
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2017
2dugged:
I am not a doctor, so I am in no position to argue with you,but I am also sure you saw where I made mention of tablets there, bottom line is he needs to see a doctor

Yes, the thing is he's afraid of injections, so if you tell him he can't avoid injections he'd shy away from hospital and get dupped, could be worse. Then all this drugs names you're calling for him here is not so good, you don't even know him, these drugs kill as much as they save, they're to be taken only on recommendation of a healthcare giver.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Pojomojo: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2017
Thanks for the correction
nelszx:

Bros take it easy na.....Where on earth is Staphylococcus a virus abeg. There's a huge difference between a bacterium and a virus. Staphylococcus is a bacteria not virus biko
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by nickxtra(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2017
JKhafe:
ceftriaxone3+genta3+dalacin3+cipro3 for 10days
Are you Doc or Nurse?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Pojomojo: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2017
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Eco2580:

Ok, contact me at
Caliphatecc@gmail.com

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2017
Akell:

Ho long have you been using the cream?

I just bought it recently a day ago.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2017
Akell:
Use augmentin (500g) dosage : 1-1
Gentamycine injection
Paracetamol injection
Antibiotics (flagyl or the likes) dosage : 1:1:1

You must be kidding right?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Pojomojo: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2017
scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Votukpa:
OP!

Went through the entire thread

Call me

I'll tell u want to do (experience)
When it works
Post it here for people to see and learn
Deal?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Pojomojo: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
ponzihater:

Scientists and allied medical staffs will kill medical practice in this country. A scientist has no business prescribing medications for u
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

I just bought it recently a day ago.

Where's your location? I want to recommend something for you
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2017
SnowJay92:

Yes, the thing is he's afraid of injections, so if you tell him he can't avoid injections he'd shy away from hospital and get dupped, could be worse. Then all this drugs names you're calling for him here is not so good, you don't even know him, these drugs kill as much as they save, they're to be taken only on recommendation of a healthcare giver.
staph is very stubborn to treat, I still doubt he will be able to avoid injection, and that is my opinion, and if you are not a doctor, I will suggest you leave the criticism for a doctor

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by nelszx: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2017
JKhafe:
ceftriaxone3+genta3+dalacin3+cipro3 for 10days
Only 1 will do the magic, not the combination of all these antibiotics you want kill am?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Pojomojo: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2017
true! very stubborn to treat
2dugged:
staph is very stubborn to treat, I still doubt he will be able to avoid injection, and that is my opinion, and if you are not a doctor, I will suggest you leave the criticism for a doctor
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2017
2dugged:

My dear quit prescribing any drug for anyone, he's not even sure it's staph he has. And yes, he can totally avoid injections, what makes you think those injections are better or more effective than orally administered drugs? This is not criticism, it's an advice my dear.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2017
chudionu58:
Thanks everyone for their contributions. Please, I went for urine culture test and it showed positive for Staph Aureas and Sensitivity showed Ciprotab. I took the full dosage but it recurred 2 weeks after.! The lab scientists advised me against Augmentin because being a higher antibiotic the bacteria might develop resistance which might be dangerous.
1. Is the dosage of Cipro I took, good enough?
2. What's the best antibiotic for Staph?
3. How is it best prevented? Is there any preventive drugs one can take periodically to prevent it??
4. I read of the drugs Hipprex, Urex and Cranberries. are they readily available??

Thanks for the answers.

Go for a post therapy check, that is a repeat of the culture test, if it's passed a few weeks after you completed your dosage. If it hasn't cleared, the test would show it and your med lab guy knows what to do next.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2017
soobaba:
But is augmentine really the cure for this?

No, it is not
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2017
SnowJay92:

Where's your location? I want to recommend something for you

Onitsha
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Snow5:

I nor try am self... Make she find her way...

Any guy when carry her.. Make he make sure say e get money to spend for disease oo... Cos the kind disease when girls dey carry eh... Dem dey get grandchildren self..

Doctor go treat tire.. Lols

I put my penis inside one priest house... I nor dey fvck again.. Till I won Marry.. Lwkmd...

I see something my brother... Nor be small

Grab a condom always!
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
SnowJay92:

My dear quit prescribing any drug for anyone, he's not even sure it's staph he has. And yes, he can totally avoid injections, what makes you think those injections are better or more effective than orally administered drugs? This is not criticism, it's an advice my dear.
and I will suggest you shove the advice anywhere it pleases you since you are not a doctor, simple
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Onitsha

Drop ur contact let's talk bro, whatsapp preferably,
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Votukpa(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pojomojo:
scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not scam
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by SUPOL(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nma27:
Ifa should have d cure grin
is this d nna I no?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
SUPOL:
is this d nna I no?
Maybe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder / Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.