Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,994 members, 7,903,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Do You Need Business Ideas Or Want To Know About Stock Market? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Business Ideas Or Want To Know About Stock Market? (713 Views)

How To Locate Business Ideas Or Business Opportunities / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Ideas Or Capital: Which Is More Important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Business Ideas Or Want To Know About Stock Market? by seun4all: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2009
hello nairalanders,
well am new to this forum, but i think we can help each other, if you need business ideas or want to know how to invest in stock market then post here.
Re: Do You Need Business Ideas Or Want To Know About Stock Market? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2009
bros am in the netherland and i want to do business in nigeria and africa but all i need is people who are ready to tell me what and what they want ,then i will get it for them cuz i can get whatever you want,whether new or second hand things,its everywhere and i have the connections but not in nigeria wharf or port but if you know anything or person that want anything from here let me know ,we can exchange contacts if there are any trustworthy issues or person, ok. u can contact me for now on, justiceshantell@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make Some More Genure Money And Enjoy Good Life2? / Micofinance Bank Loan / Oceanic Ex-boss Cecilia Ibru Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.