Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,785 members, 7,905,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

New Laptops For Sale At Giveaway Prices: - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / New Laptops For Sale At Giveaway Prices: (1253 Views)

Halsburys Laws Of England & Encyclopedia Of Forms & Precedents @ Giveaway Prices / You Can Buy Brand New Laptops, Android, Etc For Less Than N14,000 Or Less / Brand New Laptops For Sale At Crazy Prices: As Low As N74,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Laptops For Sale At Giveaway Prices: by jidewura(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

Another wonderful offer get it while you can!.
I have a consignment of 26 Laptops from ARGOS Stores in London as surplus stock, to land 2nd week in December.

The retail value of the laptops is over £11,000 (2.9 M Naira). I am looking for a business person who can take the consignment for 1.4 M Naira only or you can buy them individually if you want. The price for purchasing sigle units is also displayed.

I have attached the list of Laptops for you. Please google any of the laptops to check the specifications (they are top specs!).

Please email me if you are interested in the first instance. jidegold2004@yahoo.co.uk

Re: New Laptops For Sale At Giveaway Prices: by mayorteeny: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2009
@jidegold

i am really interested,  sent you a couple of emails already yet to see your reply.

the price quoted in the file you attached is not reflective of the current price on argos.  kindly find the current price in the file attached to this message and pls reply the messages i sent you.

Re: New Laptops For Sale At Giveaway Prices: by jidewura(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2009
@Mayorteeny, many thanks for the interest.  Another Nairalander has paid for the whole consignment at the asking price of 1.4M.

I have another consignment available from the 2nd December, i will post it here and you can show your interest.

Thanks to all who showed interest.

Jide
Re: New Laptops For Sale At Giveaway Prices: by Petrodirect: 12:02am On May 09, 2020
Great

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Buyers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil / Good News! Sell A Batch Of Inverters At A Cheap Price! / Palm Oil Needed Urgently (genunie Suppliers And Manufacturers Required)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.