Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,359 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Mmm:to All Mavrodians - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm:to All Mavrodians (940 Views)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm:to All Mavrodians by solidifi: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2017
The honest truth about MMM is that MMM Nigeria is GONE. mavrodians as you all are known, know the truth and tell yourselves
the truth. The earlier you do this the better for you.

So forge ahead with the economic recession Nigerian politicians brought to you added to the one you have brought to yourselves
out of sheer greed and foolishness.

Once again, mavrodians sorry o o o o o o o, if at all you deserve my sorry.

Another news is that coffin dealers are warming up, after they have finished with their one month fasting and prayers.
They called upon God to use MMM to look their side, and their prayers have been answered.

Greener pasture for doctors and coffin dealers.
Re: Mmm:to All Mavrodians by oladipo322(m): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2017
I will surely remind u of this when MMM is back
Re: Mmm:to All Mavrodians by Jolaoshot(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
solidifi:
The honest truth about MMM is that MMM Nigeria is GONE. mavrodians as you all are known, know the truth and tell yourselves

So forge ahead with the economic recession Nigerian politicians brought to you added to the one you have brought to yourselves

Another news is that coffin dealers are warming up, after they have finished with their one month fasting and prayers.
They called upon God to use MMM to look their side, and their prayers have been answered.

m'fuc**kaa..
Re: Mmm:to All Mavrodians by beckplanet: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Please Read this...

Meeting Update Jan 18th, Priority now is for those with smaller amount on their PO.
Hundreds of thousands has got help and more will
get as we progress gradually.
With time large Ghers would be given prioity to cash out hence the unpairing of large PH requests till date.
It's important to do the promo tasks to counter the media pressure.
How fast the system recorver depends on our confidence in the system.
Opinion also needed on the freezing of bonuses acquired before December 13.
Vote was also done on whether bonuses should keep grow or not.
We also voted for mavro 30% to stop growth after 30days, 50days or continue to grow.
These votes are our opinions which is very
important for Mavrodi to take decision.
Our community is going back to normal. We have to explain this to our downlines. The more positive we are, will determine how fast we'll recover. We must speak positive and confidently about our community to people around us.
We want to create a system where people help each other and a system that will be sustainable. We must be positive and be confident. Do the promo tasks.
We'll inform you about updates with time. Ignore the unconfirmed media news.
We shall overcome!!
Thank you.

#Copied

2 Likes

Re: Mmm:to All Mavrodians by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
oladipo322:

You can't be serious. You are not serious. grin
Re: Mmm:to All Mavrodians by solidifi: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
I like your spirit.
Self consolation indeed.
Re: Mmm:to All Mavrodians by solidifi: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
[Self consolation.I will surely remind u of this when MMM is back[/quote]
Re: Mmm:to All Mavrodians by nmreports: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Honesty to oneself is key.
Re: Mmm:to All Mavrodians by Bennycollins: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
oladipo322:
. Bro wake up. MMM is gone, with my own money too.
Re: Mmm:to All Mavrodians by Wolexyoshi(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
solidifi:

I am not into MMM though, but the "Greener pasture for doctors and coffin dealers" will be because of you and all your family members. Idiot!
Re: Mmm:to All Mavrodians by solidifi: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=Wolexyoshi post=52912788]

I am not into MMM though, but the "Greener pasture for doctors and coffin dealers" will be because of you and all your family members. Idiot!

I am also not into MMM, neither any of my family members.
In other words I and my family have no money to loose.

He who has fetched insect infected firewood, has definitely extended invitation to lizards. So you see, I and my family cannot suffer Hypertension, stroke, heart attack or even death, but those who have used their money to buy all these. it is a simple truth and not a wish.

You don't have an inch of idea how Nigerians can be greedy and foolish about money.
This is why Nigeria is what or where she is today. Sheer greed and foolishness on the part of our so-called politicians.

Become a millionaire out of nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Loses Value By 40% In 48 Hours, Investors Panic / Digital Farming / Making At Least #10,000 Easily Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.