Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,923 members, 7,973,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:25 AM

#thesapphires – Sapphire Scents God-made Billionaires - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #thesapphires – Sapphire Scents God-made Billionaires (1429 Views)

Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multimillionaires, 6,800 Millionaires. / Make Money As A Sapphire Scents Perfumer / Make Money As A Sapphire Scents Distributor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#thesapphires – Sapphire Scents God-made Billionaires by iamsamadeyinka(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2017
#‎TheSapphires‬ Bisola is a businesswoman and married mother of two handsome boys. This is what she has to say:

“Always listen to that small still voice”
I saw a client appreciation on Facebook last year and I was wondering what the fuss was about. Immediately, something told me to buy so I decided to check Mr Wale’s Facebook profile. Apparently, we had mutual friends and I wanted to know more. I really wanted to join but I wasn’t sure…. that still voice kept on pushing me but I ignored it.
April this year, I decided to take the plunge. I called Mr Wale and told him i was interested and I don’t know why I felt so led to join Sapphire Scents. I’m glad I did. Apart from making money from this business, my walk with God has been shifted to another dimension. The perfumes are marvelous and I’m not surprised at the way the company is blooming. Mr Wale is a risk taker, a go getter, a Jesus lover , a man who knows what he wants. I am more than honoured to be part of this family.
I’m involved in other businesses but Sapphire Scents is by far the most lucrative. I give God all the Glory.....
Adekanye Abisola was the winner of the #1million challenge last year... You too can be a winner of $1000 this March

Stop getting paid only 12 times in 365 days, with just N150,000 you can join Africa’s fastest growing conglomerate of young,stylish and classy millionaires. Call or whatsapp 09068226911 now!

‪#‎JesusMoney‬ ‪#‎ArabMoney‬ ‪#‎OudMoney‬ ‪#‎SapphireMoney‬‪#‎SapphireScentsTiTakeover‬ ‪#‎COZAofTheMarketPlace‬‪#‎TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor‬ ‪#‎IsaiahSixtyVerseEleven‬‪#‎AngelsAreWorkingForUs‬ ‪#‎WeAdvance‬ ‪#‎AGratefulHeart‬ ‪#‎JesusDidIt‬‪#‎ThankYouJesus‬

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Richer Than Bill Gates? / Get Real Cash Bonus On Epay.com. Bonus Up To $100, Everybody Can Get It!!! / Get ₦40,000 With ₦20,000 In 24 Hours now,that it is paying(100% Very Real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.