Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM (51055 Views)

Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro / Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
kulrunsman79:
But I got paid yesterday!!!!!
Show us alert.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by authority2006(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Haute:
No. The mistake was getting involved in a ponzi scheme.
You're absolutely right.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Damfostopper(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
DonCortino:
Seun dey like this kain thread of MMM bashing eh!!

Op speak for yourself. People still have trust in the system its lairs like you that create the mistrust. I knw people that were paid yesterday and today.
I know people This and that... my friend av Yu been matched?.... continue giving yaself hope na... kiss e go be

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by seunoni34(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
BabaAduras:

You were foolish and greedy before, now you are wise

Foolish in the sense that you believed in a Ponzi Scheme - it is a well known fact that Ponzi Scheme have a very short life

Greedy in the sense that you were looking to get 30% Return on Investment without lifting a finger. Even Armed Robbers and Kidnappers have to work to get their loots.

Wise now because you claimed to have zeroed your mind that your money is gone with the winds.
lol is it your money? You sound more pained than the bereaved.. grin grin
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Doctee: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pls have an accoount of 306,000naira mavro 4 sale for 200,000naira if you are really interested pls contact me via inbox

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Amakyzuu: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Doctee:
Pls have an accoount of 306,000naira mavro 4 sale for 200,000naira if you are really interested pls contact me via inbox
lol... good luck

4 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
castel428:

which yeye debt are the greedy guilders running into? I was expecting the system to merge those that GH like below 50k with those murafuking guilders, let them pay to restore confidence into mavrodians, but No. Instead they are merging a hopeless participant with another scared participant and expect the latter to pay? Thats 'impossicant'.
Sorry.

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by darqly(m): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Haute:
No. The mistake was getting involved in a ponzi scheme.

This is the simple truth. Ponzi schemes CANNOT be self sustaining, they have to crash. But Mavdroids grin know better than EVERYONE in the world, so their case is different tongue

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by evansjeff(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
XVIER:
The mistake was frozen of account December. The truth is people were still PHing even at December and people still have trust in them. The media were speculating that they will crash December and that was the same December they had to frozen account. If you remember a betting site placed an odd of 1.70 that MMM will crash December. Many people bet on it that it won't crash. The owner of the betting site made a lot of money from it. My money 100k+ is in MMM too. But have moved on since December after I saw my account is frozen. MMM is just trying their luck to revive the system. Yes some will get their money if it's not much. But believe me it's a matter of weeks MMM will fold up, and pls if your money is in the system do not PH, be wise.
so you still think it's a mistake? MMM has this script written down from the onset, that has always been their way in all countries. Do research.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Yomiwayne80(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

Must U display Ur annoying attitude in public?

Guiders are running into debt to keep the system afloat & U are here spewing.....

Guy pls behave.

Which guilders are running into debt to sustain the system You better respect yourself this evening

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Kakamorufu(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
same thing I told my friend that they have betrayed people trust in the scheme, and already played into the mmm haters and media hands. that this january will get as it will be. if it will not crash, it will be a miracle

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Emekayoung(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
chai, I nearly sold my car to do mmm, God don save me.
Wat is wrong wit all of u. Even if mmm had increased their pay to 90% i would still have refused to invest my money there. I wonder why some educated ones behave like uneducated fellows. How can u invest ur money into a platform without a facial meetings or a means of communication? It still baffles me till this moment.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
evansjeff:
so you still think it's a mistake? MMM has this script written down from the onset, that has always been their way in all countries. Do research.

you are well informed
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by DonCortino: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Damfostopper:
I know people This and that... my friend av Yu been matched?.... continue giving yaself hope na... kiss e go be

Lol
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by kossiie(f): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
MMM again? Why wont u guys just leave them alone. Honestly the whole thing is becoming very boring. angry
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by softtouch2(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
DonCortino:
Seun dey like this kain thread of MMM bashing eh!!

Op speak for yourself. People still have trust in the system its lairs like you that create the mistrust. I knw people that were paid yesterday and today.

#NowPlaying James Blunt - All The Lost Souls cool

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Yomiwayne80:

Which guilders are running into debt to sustain the system You better respect yourself this evening

Continue scaring people about the money U hear.

It will help You get your money back.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by buddy221(m): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ah no folow du de mmm..oo bt it's affecting me. Two of my frnds came and borrowed 100k from me promising to pay back in a month tym wit little or no interest. I was aware they r gona use it for mmm. De money got trapped on mmm. They can't even afford to eat 3tyms a day. One of them have ran away.. The other is doing strong head sayin" HE CAN ONLY PAY ME BACK MY MONEY WEN EVA MMM PAYS HIM". Am using this medium to inform u guys dat I'll soon be going to jail cus am abt shooting somebody. Btwn watt is PH and GH?

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Pro2makx(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by litaninja(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lmao
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Mrfixitxtech: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pro2makx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuvNWpoeaMc

can't even see anything.. scam alert.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
XVIER:
The mistake was frozen of account December. The truth is people were still PHing even at December and people still have trust in them. The media were speculating that they will crash December and that was the same December they had to frozen account. If you remember a betting site placed an odd of 1.70 that MMM will crash December. Many people bet on it that it won't crash. The owner of the betting site made a lot of money from it. My money 100k+ is in MMM too. But have moved on since December after I saw my account is frozen. MMM is just trying their luck to revive the system. Yes some will get their money if it's not much. But believe me it's a matter of weeks MMM will fold up, and pls if your money is in the system do not PH, be wise.

Stop giving out wrong and stupid information just because you want to make front page. I agree with you that mmm shouldnt have frozen account on December but saying authoritatively that they will fold up in a matter of weeks, that is blowing things out of proportion. You are not in the system, so you know little or nothing about it. Dont say what you dont know.

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Respect55(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
kennygee:
The media will contribute to the number of suicides due to MMM.

Enough already.

I just dey suspect u
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by emmayayodeji(m): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
emmayayodeji:
I troll mavrodians for a living grin

Awfar original ropes dey ohh
Tokunbo ropes dey
Even chinko rope dey

U no wan stress ursef go bush hang Ur self? We get rope wey follow tree come. Ready made grin

*Modified*

And we were warning them

they were saying is it not my money

u see ur lives??
My people no hesitate to mention me for any mmm thread wey u see ONE LOVE grin grin
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by jkarmstrong(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
I feel really sad for those who have their money in this scheme. Did not participate myself-----instead tried to actively educate and inform others about the obvious risks----- yet I will not glory or gloat in the misfortune that has befallen them. Many of the things I warned about plays out right before my eyes like the overdrawn scenes of a farce, wholly prescient, wholly avoidable, but still what is it to me that friends, family, colleagues, my fellow country men are deprived of their hard earned cash to this rogue scheme.

The temptation is to scorn, scoff, mock, lament the idiocy, the greed, the palpable opportunistic avarice that took hold, cry 'where was your sense' and I told you so, not from malice---- nay standard human nature, but we must resist it. In this uncertain hour and days ahead, my thoughts and prayer are with the victims of this dubious scheme. And so should yours.

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by vIckyy10: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
XVIER:
cooking gas is 7k una pack na only mmm mata una carry for head

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by ajerimitan: 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

But people still PH that December.
MMM is a circle, that freez broke the circle

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Odkosh: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Boscojugunu:
I pray it doesn't return
it will return but won't meet you.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by dmcdad: 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
dmcdad:

The reality is that, even if it comes back in January, it would still crash someday. It's a disaster waiting to happen. Infact, anyone who doesn't know this unwavering fact is a complete dolt and a pillock!
I said it when it happened, but some didn't take cognizance of it.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by dmcdad: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2017
dmcdad:

Some of you fail to take cognisance of the little details, hence arming yourself ignorantly. No offence. Have you ever thought about what this really means? Don't you think this is just a form of delay tactics?

Now lets reason together... If let's say, 1000 participants were to GH this period, and due to the number (rather overwhelming) you decide to freeze their accounts in order to save the system from crashing (albeit this is inevitable one day), what do you think will happen in January where the supposed 1000 participants, plus other new ones whose monies would have riped overtime get to GH all at once? Don't you think the same thing they are afraid of for freezing accounts is the same fate that will meet them come January? Have a rethink of this whole thingy and see if it makes utmost sense.

By the expiration in January, everyone would wanna GH, then who would PH? Now take into account the fact that prospective participants who will wanna PH will be wary, and hence will wanna wait for the peeps GHing to be cleared first. And if these people who were to PH decide to wait for the GH peeps to get their money, who then will pay the GH participants? I don't know if you catch my drift. So if you ask me, I would say it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Typing can be frustrating sometimes. I wish this were a live forum where one can get to explain this hook, line and sinker.
I said it then, but peeps didn't realise I was saying the undiluted truth.
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 19, 2017
emmayayodeji:
I troll mavrodians for a living grin

Awfar original ropes dey ohh
Tokunbo ropes dey
Even chinko rope dey

U no wan stress ursef go bush hang Ur self? We get rope wey follow tree come. Ready made grin

*Modified*

And we were warning them

they were saying is it not my money

u see ur lives??

LWKMDFH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria / Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.