Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) (35510 Views)

Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) / Shan George Undergoes Spine Surgery (Pictured In Hospital) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Xaddy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
mytime24:
hmmm, referee in d other room i hail u sir grin
Hahahahahahahaha. You no serious

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Mayflowa(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
HateU2:
Me Really? Not this moniker angry

Really?
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Mayflowa(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
HateU2:
Me Really? Not this moniker angry

No need to be sad sweetheart. I only lie once in a year and it's always December.
Take a look:

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by etinanguy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
G
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mayflowa:

No need to be sad sweetheart. I only lie once in a year and it's always December.
Take a look:

clap for yourself wink
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Xaddy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
mtngloetiartel:
ur reasoning is poo. Jst look at ur comment again! What is ur problem! Is it d ba3 or the remote! Mtchw
Huh You miss road?
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by celinapats94: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
FuckTheMod:
grin

Before she became olosho?

Splinz:

Have you not heard that the lad has given his mother a grandchild? undecided

crazy
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
lalasticlala:

She made attempt to locate the late father's family but couldn't.

Whoa!
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by MrLyzzo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Thank God she's not a northerner... Age 15?

1 Like

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Sleezwizz: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
HateU2:
clap for yourself wink

He caught u red handed, right?
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by lozanni(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Xaddy:
Chai... Every woman get man wey get her remote. No matter how she fine reach, sexy reach or rich reach... I just dey find the girl wey my remote go work for.

I don dey reason say battery no dey this my remote. E never work for any babe cry

Lwkmd. You dey very funny.Lolz.
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sleezwizz:

He caught u red handed, right?
Amebo
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by vitalisdiho(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Life is full of story likewise amity is also full of experience
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by metallisc(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
HateU2:
Woah, they both look so cute. I love the lady and that son, is he single

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by squarelead(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
hungryboy:
I see,
But this news no fit help me comot my money for MMM hand

Next item please
Lol, Bro no be only you o. I still dey wonder how I take agree with pple wey tell me to join. I no dey too fall for things like this. I no know as this one take happen.
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by metroid(m): 12:54am On Jan 19, 2017
HateU2:
Woah, they both look so cute. I love the lady and that son, is he single

Ayam single grin
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=52923807][/quote]

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 19, 2017
metroid:

Ayam single grin
Goan find your plural tongue
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Sleezwizz: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2017
HateU2:
Amebo

Lolzzzz... Just saying the obvious... wink
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by metroid(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2017
HateU2:

Find go where again?
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by metroid(m): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
HateU2:
kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance / New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? / Chidinma Rocks Blue Lace Dress At Star Trek 2015 In Ibadan…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.