Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,339 members, 7,888,076 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) (61089 Views)

Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal For Security Meeting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by Syjibrin(f): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
nigeria is very good in sticking their noses in foreign affairs

while bokoharam are getin d best of dem
ur Monica said it all
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by Seunjungle(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
We are sidelining our own arose problems and face matter that don't really affect us.

Though I salute the development...hope Buhari will leave office jejelly too when time comes in 2019?
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The devil pushing Jammeh seems to be the suit wearing one.

I don't know why you will just want to suyanise yourself for nothing.

Seems the man did heart transplant and STONE was planted in there.
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
By God's grace all our armed forces will come back alive, hail and healthy.
In Jesus' name

Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by pchukwudi: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
In conclusion, I have this to say: The unintended consequences of the Senegalese-orchestrated campaign to force the Gambia government into abiding by the unjustifiable demands of the international community, insisting that President Jammeh steps down by force without any regard to his legitimate right to question election results marred by fraud and gross incompetence, must be entertain by any decent and peace-loving human being. We can’t repeat the recklessness that created Iraq and Libya when we could avoid it.

Gambia does not need another UN peacekeeping force to come and police its communities either.

Last but the least, I can’t be a traitor but a loyal Ambassador to His Excellency President Jammeh and will remain by his side to the end. Call me the last ambassador standing, but not a shameless traitor in search of new opportunity. I don’t need it, period.

The author is the Gambia’s deputy ambassador to the United Nations. He was a former Lieutenant Colonel and commander of the Gambia National Army.

https://jollofnews.com/2016/12/26/letter-from-new-york-never-a-traitor-only-a-loyal-ambassador-to-president-jammeh/

[quote author=seunmsg post=52920932][/quote]
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
.... Stupidity is when you abandoned your own mammoth internal problems at home and went to flex your weakling muscles in Gambia.

Also, hypocrisy is when Nigerians condemn USA for intervenening in other countries internal affairs but jeering their paper tiger armed forces to intervene in Gambia. That's really stupidity.
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by coputa(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
Has the government airlifted Nigerians living in the Gambia back home.
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
koladebrainiac:
I commend nigeria army are now doing well. They have been demostrating good professionalism and strength in Africa b4 we used to rely on Niger republic n cameroun to help us protect our land . with costant mission n millitary engagement we will be the best in the zone.
I just want us to develop good experience in AIR n water coz in future we will need these things to survive when the amgeddon comes
bwahahahaha shocked shocked shocked kikikikiki u ha very funny
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by Omnitrix247(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
All is well
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
360command:
there is a saying that when it rains in Paris, Abidjan sneezes. this can also be turn around in the same way. cote d'ivoire is a stronghold country in the francophone regions to France. France has heavily invested in cote d'ivoire and will not let things goes south for them. This is why they acted by coming to ivory to restore peace. They acted on their own interest, they never waited for any EU decision. do you know that the presidents house in cote d'ivoire, the ivorian govt pays rent to the French govt? so guy, don't talk nonsense.

Smtmes I think France doesn't understand d meaning of independence. They need to learn from Britain. Just imagine presidents house of a sovereign nation paying rent to France or wat hv u. Sounds ridiculous
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by Vladdo: 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
The big brother name being ascribed to her, even if just for political points is "gain", bro. Don't you realise?
forgiveness:
Nigeria dey always fight without gain. The good Samaritan.
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by rhektor(m): 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ask4Info:
ECOWAS IS AS USELESS AS NATO. THEY ONLY GO AFTER TINY AND HARMLESS NATIONS.

France came all the way from Europe to come and help oust Gbagbo as Ecowas countries were too scared to deploy troops to Ivory Coast due to the highly improve military over the years.

Just the same way NATO does gragra to Yemen, Afghanistan and other baby countries.

Since Russia has been poking their fingers into America's eyes, have you seen them retarliate? Instead they will be crying foul. Same way China keeps breaking rules and absolutely nothing is done to them.

Why didn't they organize with AU to deploy troops to Libya during the Libya uprising.

Bloody Bullies

To think that you believed what you typed beats my heart. What a shallow thinking
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by NLSniper(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
So we have this kind of armoury & BH is still existing?
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by Ask4Info: 12:00am On Jan 19, 2017
rhektor:

To think that you believed what you typed beats my heart. What a shallow thinking

Check through my points to read my stand on the Gambia Issue. It is never too good to be predictable all the time. Somtimes playing the devil's advocate matter.

One of my comments on this same issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/3577709/ecowas-issues-last-warning-president#52884633
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by cooltola(m): 12:10am On Jan 19, 2017
Buhari neva finish bOKO HARAM
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 12:22am On Jan 19, 2017
abeg I won know if Boko haram don finish for sambisa forest, why do we choose to meddle in this Gambia issue while er have enough challenges rocking Nigeria.... dullard buhari keep showing your incompetency and clueless
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 12:24am On Jan 19, 2017
kenonze:
Of recent Nigeria army have been busy
busy doing absolutely nothing
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 12:25am On Jan 19, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

i think he prefers going to hell in d BURNT OFFERING manner
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 12:45am On Jan 19, 2017
temitemi1:
What is making me happy about this Gambia issue is the fact that Buhari is digging his own grave come 2019. copied...

LOL and after you present your candidate and he lost woefully what's gonna happen..

I pity your likes who think masses are mad with PMB..

Masses who has never witness the kind of Govt that is bold enough to correct the wrong?

You and your likes can keep shouting hunger thinking that will be enough to deceive the masses, But the masses will think twice ans say who among them dint we know? is it Atiku or who? Atiku have been VP and we know about his Antecedent?

We rather stick with Buhari that have been putting us on the right track even if he has his shortcoming..
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 12:47am On Jan 19, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
nigeria is very good in sticking their noses in foreign affairs

while bokoharam are getin d best of dem

Exactly what Jammeh is thinking but will regret it..
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by Litmus: 1:18am On Jan 19, 2017
bennybaba:
.....guy Gambia has just about 1700 soldiers even Niger delta avengers can do the job...

Which makes one wonder why the Jemmeh guy remains staunch - he has lately rejected the Malian last-gasp mediation attempt? When the dwarf squares up to the giant in broad daylight, the giant should thread carefully. Or it could just be brinkmanship gone too near the brink...
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by Ezeego1(m): 1:31am On Jan 19, 2017
kenonze:
Of recent Nigeria army have been busy

Are you too ugly to use your real pic on your profile?

Please take down that pic on your profile. She's my sister. This is my last warning to you.
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by iberu001(m): 2:24am On Jan 19, 2017
Don't abuse bubu for sending troops to Gambia, all he wants his peace despite that we have our own security challenges.GEJ did the same during his tenure despite that boko haram was at his peak then in Nigeria. I remembered that he sent troops to Mali to help the Malian Military to fight against Al Sheba and some soldiers were killed on there way to Mali them when they were ambushed by bokoharam. Let put sentiment aside and and face reality, if there is Civil unrest in Gambia is Nigeria ready to take in refugees, we are not ready for that so it's better to show force on that he goat to make him hand over to the rightful incoming president. May God bless Nigeria and all our troops Serving the Nation IJN.
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by October1960: 3:36am On Jan 19, 2017
Looks like toy jets
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by math2001: 3:38am On Jan 19, 2017
What I see, you don't see, don't go to Gambia, Gambia did not invade Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by toshmann(m): 5:19am On Jan 19, 2017
gbagyiza:
If there is any achievement I will associate this administration with, is in d area of changing d face of Nigerian military personnel interms of praoctiveness in the rules of engagement.The military now seems to be more active n ready for any assignment that may be assigned to them..Apart from this nothing..

Except they cant find the fulani serial genocidal destroyers or the elusive Shekau of Boko Haram.
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by riczy(m): 5:54am On Jan 19, 2017
koladebrainiac:
I commend nigeria army are now doing well. They have been demostrating good professionalism and strength in Africa b4 we used to rely on Niger republic n cameroun to help us protect our land . with costant mission n millitary engagement we will be the best in the zone.
I just want us to develop good experience in AIR n water coz in future we will need these things to survive when the amgeddon comes
d last paragraph showed half biblical knowledge
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by fortress100(m): 6:24am On Jan 19, 2017
Nigerian military ready to bomb innocent civilians.
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by ultron12345: 6:37am On Jan 19, 2017
we will show jammeh that we are indeed the giant of africa
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:03am On Jan 19, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Gaddafi comes to mind
Re: The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) by forgiveness: 7:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Vladdo:
The big brother name being ascribed to her, even if just for political points is "gain", bro. Don't you realise?

Big brother indeed! With all the support, Nigerians are humiliated by even those she helped.

Travel out and tender your passport at these same fellows we helped and see how they disdain and humiliate you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos) / Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.