Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls (5062 Views)

Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kellibae:

I didnt ask u to mention me either.
The last time i checked u are not the person i mentioned nor the person i quoted.

I guess uv gotten the cheap attention u lookn for now u can go wa.nk on it.
This is d last attention i will giv u.
Cox I HAT HALF MEN
I won't engage you in this show of shame. I pay little attention to people that type 'cox' for because.

Bye
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by yinkus4u2c(f): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Intertribal sturv leleyi óò cheesy
Ìrọ irọ ńlá... We lè pamilayo *singing and dancing*
#yorubagirlsrock
*spreads mat*
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by makydee(f): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:
maybe its cos their cooking sucks.. The way to a man's heart is thru his stomach, so they say.
You've never eaten Amala with correct ewedu before that's why you're saying thistongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Kellibae(f): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
I won't engage you in this show of shame. I pay little attention to people that type 'cox' for because. Bye
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kellibae:

pls stop quoting me

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Damilare5882(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:
maybe its cos their cooking sucks.. The way to a man's heart is thru his stomach, so they say.
I actually wanted to yab you before but when I saw your picture .. I stopped giving a fuuuck
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by brightalo17: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
I like Yoruba ladies though I never had the opportunity of dating any of them,but it will please me to.coming from 100% Ibo guy from Abia State .
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by StarBukola(f): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Aregs:
Thank you, we will marry our women ourselves, we will marry your women join and leave your men to bleep one another
nicely said brother!!!
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by BraniacX(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is just an opinion piece designed to cause controversy as it is not backed by statistics, the most smelly gal i have ever kpanshed is from my state (well, i was still earning my stripes and was pussy gaga back then so no accounting for taste) and that goes for their ratings on neatness, eroticsm, bedmatics! And of course companionship bottomline is gals are just gals wink

But erm

Forgive me but i need to add this

Yoruba gals should improve or modify their cooking! Especially when dating non yoruba boyfriends. Our palates has been conditioned differently and we don't just dig certain ----ish

My no cents opine

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by lekjons(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
Igbos always feeling like the best thing that ever happened to this planet.. gringrin
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by nlPoster: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
Asegzy:
I just noticed that guys from other tribes don't marry Yoruba girls.
Even Yoruba guys intermarry with other tribes.

Why is this so? undecided

The intermarriage rate has increased in the last decades.

Before, it wasn't that common although it did happen.

Yoruba women tend to be very traditional, that could explain why they weren't ok with marrying outside. And also why other tribes did not seek them to marry.

It's possible as an internal diaspora gets of marriageable age, they feel comfortable marrying among their hosts, so younger generations of Nigerians from other tribes who grew up in the sw, might be marrying Yoruba women due to some level of familiarity with the culture, which could also be why such marriages increased over the past one or two decades.
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Starz825(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2019

E pain me gan.
I have dated 2 Yoruba chicks. They make brain pieces. Am eventually Gona get married to one.
I hate when people look down on other tribes likes theirs is better.
mtscheeew
Abi ooo.....one was even saying they cheat alot as if they don't cheat in their tribe....
Cheating is general.. anybody who does not have the fear of God will cheat
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by nlPoster: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
E pain me gan.
I have dated 2 Yoruba chicks. They make brain pieces. Am eventually Gona get married to one.
I hate when people look down on other tribes likes theirs is better.
mtscheeew

Starz825:

Abi ooo.....one was even saying they cheat alot as if they don't cheat in their tribe....
Cheating is general.. anybody who does not have the fear of God will cheat

But the person you quoted wasn't the one who said they cheat a lot.
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by nlPoster: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by SamNaijaboy: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
You may be right here.
With daughters somehow feel only Yoruba boys are good enough for them.
Especially elite Yoruba will feel like only Yoruba will behave and won’t maltreat their daughters.
There is also that stereotype associated with several groups:
1. Hausa- May decide to move far away to Maiduguri and if not a Christian, several wives
2. Igbo- how many Yoruba know who is OSU and who is not? That is important since nobody wants his grandkids to be socially looked down upon if they can help it. And what sort of stupid system is that btw? Why put your daughter in that mess? What about the stereotype that they beat their wives? Or that the husband’s family will not allow the widows inherit property? They lack respect etc
3. Etc

We genuinely love our daughters and are protective of them.
Igbo with their lack of respect, possibly greedy in-laws that won’t give my daughter rest in her old years, etc won’t even get to enter my house.

DonCortino:
They hardly do!

I think its a yoruba parents thing they don't want daughters to go out but prefer their sons bringing other tribes in.

My 1kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by nlPoster: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
.. . . .
Re: Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
it will be very wrong to judge all the Yoruba girls in Nigeria because of one
I'm currently dating a Yoruba girl , she is kinda rude and doesn't have respect but I won't because of that say all Yoruba girls are rude and disrespectful.
they all have different characters I know this because I have been in Ibadan for the past 20 years
omo ibadan kini show , show sure , kileje Lana , eran shikin , kilefijoko , kusin sia etc I Sha try small

south south till I fall
Edo boy till I die

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / . / My Vulnerable Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.