Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:43 AM

Scam Alert! All Merchants - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert! All Merchants (646 Views)

Good News To All Merchants / Alert All Ponzi Schemes Are 419 Read / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert! All Merchants by ojoyentalk: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
One ayenijohsonson55@gmail.com is the scammer.

One of his associates called me today with this number 07063258910.

He commended me for boosting my add on and introduced me a a Promo on which is free but will be active after answering a few questions.

He requested for my Jiji email address and letter called that I give him the authentication code sent to me.

That was how my yahoo account and Jiji accounts were hacked.

He changed all the recovery numbers to his. Thanks to Yahoo team for retaining the old onr(my own which I used to recover the account) .

He went further to delete all my adds on Jiji. Putting his name as Aminu Sani.

Re: Scam Alert! All Merchants by ducramsey99(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
OK na

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With A Business Idea / Business Proposal For Any Interested Person / CBN FX Sale: Naira Firmer In Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.