Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Nigeria Has Gone Mad With This Website - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Has Gone Mad With This Website (1197 Views)

Mad Man Takes Over Council Office In Akwa Ibom / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has Gone Mad With This Website by stanbuggy(m): 12:38am On Nov 27, 2009
Can u imagine getting a text to visit the first sugar daddy/mummy dating website

www.naijasugardate.com

Really stupid
Re: Nigeria Has Gone Mad With This Website by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 27, 2009
Please learn how 2 use your time judiciously. How many texts have u received from your so called Sugar Mums & Dads. Nigerians, na wa oo.
Re: Nigeria Has Gone Mad With This Website by donjon: 1:44am On Nov 28, 2009
Very innovative way to advertise your site
Re: Nigeria Has Gone Mad With This Website by stanbuggy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2009
Look at this fools, thinking am advertising my website !!! and we say this country would grow with all this kind of foolish deceit, i would look for a better way to advertise my services than Nairaland, so if u dont have something better to say or type just move on,
Re: Nigeria Has Gone Mad With This Website by donjon: 2:23am On Nov 30, 2009
Save your ranting! Fool.
Who are you deceiving? your father?
Re: Nigeria Has Gone Mad With This Website by Phemytrend: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2009
Please go ahead and place advert if u hav any website, is not a crime
Re: Nigeria Has Gone Mad With This Website by stanbuggy(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2009
like some one said , u really meet stupid fools on Nairaland , but i just waved it cos i tought this place was where one could at least share information with fellow nigerians, well but as i can see this all belies that claim, first time on Nairaland and i bump into an asshole like the fool who calls himself donjon, and who thinks he's Father is a gay, Toodles and u guys can all screw ya self in this lousy website for jerks
Re: Nigeria Has Gone Mad With This Website by fuke(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
stanbuggy:

like some one said , u really meet stupid fools on Nairaland , but i just waved it cos i tought this place was where one could at least share information with fellow nigerians, well but as i can see this all belies that claim, first time on Nairaland and i bump into an asshole like the fool who calls himself donjon, and who thinks he's Father is a gay, Toodles and u guys can all screw ya self in this lousy website for jerks

Some decency please. Most times, people are not crucified because of what they do but what they say. With this kind of language, if you decide to take a leave, I for one will not miss you.
Re: Nigeria Has Gone Mad With This Website by emmyjack(m): 3:34am On Dec 04, 2009
donjon and stanbuggy should please take it easy, but in my opinon is donjon that started the fight please the right thing to do is just drop a few word of appology for stan. on the other hand stan you should learn to be a bit more tollerant. you are both pals thanks
Re: Nigeria Has Gone Mad With This Website by dani1luv: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2009
Thread Locked
Reason: Promoting Nudity

(1)

Someone Delete My Post Today,why? / Help! / 9 Year Old Discusses The Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.