Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,341 members, 7,881,254 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (105251 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by chiamadi: 2:56pm On May 10, 2020
wandyvirus:
Stayed in same room with a girl for 3 years in OOU. Same bed too. Great friends still. In fact she's the only friend I trust. Every one believed I had a relationship with her. Funny thing is her extended family and her siblings have played very impacting roles at various times in my life. I'm currently very close to her cousin who is married to my paddy. Sometimes it's not about the sex. It's about the future.
ON POINT BRO
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Depressedkidd: 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Naturalized:
I currently have two white female roommates (who are both very good-looking grin) and we are all cool. The thought of sex with any and everybody is bullshit really, sometimes there has to be boundaries with some people. One of them is a fellow masters degree student and the other is in her fourth year of undergrad.I share bathroom with one of them and the only issue is that we always run out of toilet paper, we all hang out and relax together on Friday nights/go together to the movies on Tuesdays - No big deal except you are a kid.

Its probably only in naija where you go into this things without setting ground rules.
If you've watched new girl you'll know that even when rules have been set, when feelings and/or hormones come in the rules get thrown out the window.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.