Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,123 members, 7,919,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:28 AM

Funny Stories Of Where People Got Money From To Invest In Mmm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Funny Stories Of Where People Got Money From To Invest In Mmm (457 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Help !!! My Younger Brother Invested My N1.7m In MMM / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Stories Of Where People Got Money From To Invest In Mmm by Boldstar(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
I learnt of how some people got money to partake in MMM and I was astonished. There is a man who took a bank loan to do MMM while I learnt of another man who sold his car to do MMM. I also know someone who took all his savings and invested it in MMM. Now they are all left in limbo when MMM became stuck. My question is why are Nigerians this stubborn? Didn't everyone read that only spare money should be used? For me, their foolishness were strongly supported by their greed
Re: Funny Stories Of Where People Got Money From To Invest In Mmm by Masculity(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dude, some lazy people will never give one second attention to instructions. Imagine in school, some people have to finish answering questions before writing their name.

1 Like

Re: Funny Stories Of Where People Got Money From To Invest In Mmm by marshalcarter: 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
ppl sha

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Bitcoin Experts To Hire. / a / Appreciation Of Ur Btc In 5 Days By 150%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.