Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Uba Bank Account On Hold - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uba Bank Account On Hold (634 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank. (must Read!!!!!!!) / First Bank Or UBA Bank For Long-Term Savings? / UBA Bank Plc - Savings Account!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uba Bank Account On Hold by MaryG(f): 5:24am On Nov 27, 2009
I recently set up a bank account with UBA but a hold has been placed on my account until various document requests are met. Anti-terrorism, anti-drug and tax clearance. The hold will be lifted only when the documents are attached to the account. Is there an alternative means of getting the hold on my the UBA account lifted? The costs to obtain the required documents are very expensive.

I hope someone can help me with solving the problem of being able to access my account with UBA.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me What You Know About Filling Station Business / Oil Bloc Needs Investment / I Need Raw Cashew Nut In Shell Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.