Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,396 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:14 AM

Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused (967 Views)

My Friend Is Confused / Who Is Else Is Confused Like Me ? / He Wanted To Propose, But Now He Is Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused by sandeiwhite: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2017
A guy 4yrs younger than my friend is in love with her. He has a very good job in an oil firm, very intelligent (a first class graduate), very God fearing and handsome too Infact he's full package and very serious with her. She only gave it a try for fun and now he has popped the question 'will you marry me'. The problem is she is four years older though she loves him but what will people say?? She has tried dissuading him but he's adamant, he always tries giving her everything but she always turns it down because she still don't know if it will work. It was never about the money because it was after he met her he got the job. To me 4yrs difference is too much I have talked her out but want other people opinion.
Re: Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused by frenzydilz(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Mtcheew. Four years difference and you think that it's a reason to quit a relationship that's moving towards marriage? If that's the only thing wrong here, then I think you should quit the advisory role cos you are not good at it. That you can't do same doesn't mean you should go advising your friend not to. Dare art Alade and his wife, Peter Okoye and his wife, Kaffy and her husband all have a good number of years between them. It hasn't stopped them.
And in case you don't know, there are guys who are much older in reasoning than they are in age. So they usually go for older women who they believe can match up more with them.
I think if your friend loves the guy enough, she should go ahead and say yes. It's up to her

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused by iamDaisy(f): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2017
kikikikiki cheesy
Re: Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused by ButterFrost212(f): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2017
My dear if he loves her that much then why not. People will always talk, if she decides to not marry him, the same people will say she's not serious and her time will soon pass. So she should do whatever makes her happy. Ultimately no one has to know that he's younger except when necessary. So I'd advice her to stick with him if they're in love.
Re: Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused by thorpido(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2017
sandeiwhite:
A guy 4yrs younger than my friend is in love with her. He has a very good job in an oil firm, very intelligent (a first class graduate), very God fearing and handsome too Infact he's full package and very serious with her. She only gave it a try for fun and now he has popped the question 'will you marry me'. The problem is she is four years older though she loves him but what will people say?? She has tried dissuading him but he's adamant, he always tries giving her everything but she always turns it down because she still don't know if it will work. It was never about the money because it was after he met her he got the job. To me 4yrs difference is too much I have talked her out but want other people opinion.
my friend my friend my friend lipsrsealed

There's a proverb that says what you won't eat,don't bring it near your nose.Now you she got the boy hooked you she wants to back out?

She should do what will make her happy.There are some ladies who will never take the younger than option.
Re: Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused by makydee(f): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2017
you talked her out?

Na jealousy cause am

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused by ikp120(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2017
WTF mehn!

Age is a fvcking number. If you see me physically, you no go believe say I never reach 23 shocked shocked. Yeah, seriously!

No be who you tell ya age go know how old you dey? undecided Make them do whatever they wanna do and forget age because it is a fvcking number mehn!

Fvck public opinion mehn! angry angry
Re: Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2017
makydee:
you talked her out?

Na jealousy cause am

You read my mind grin
Re: Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused by makydee(f): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

You read my mind grin

All this friends sefgrin
Re: Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2017
makydee:
All this friends sefgrin

Who needs an enemy cry
Re: Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 19, 2017
Hain!

God every enemiesof progress.... Fire! Fire! ..

I will continue the prayer later, lemme drink water cheesy

Fire!!!
Re: Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused by makydee(f): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

Who needs an enemy cry
Exactly cool
Re: Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused by kingofcasting(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2017

Re: Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused by 2dice01: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
what i know is dont steal your paddi boyfriend at the end of the script
Re: Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused by sandeiwhite: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thank you everyone for your reply. I'm not a jealous friend, I want the best for her dat's why I brought it here. I will just advice her to go on with him. Thanks again
Re: Please Help!!! My Friend Is Confused by megareal: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
He knows her real age.

He still loves her despite.

And even proposes.

He is a mature man who knows what he wants.

Let her go for it and bone her detractors.

(1) (Reply)

Hello / How Will U Feel When Ur Gf Keep Shouting Another Guys Name When U Are Sexing Her / She Might Destroy My Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.