Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,267 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:20 AM

Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth (2521 Views)

5K Boys Too Dey Knack- Nigerian Prostitute Cry Out (video) / People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
His has been asking an begging me too visit him, but I didn't just feel comfortable going to his place, I like him but don't want too vist him.He buys me gifts an even bought me a phone, I accept the gift with smiling face...
Not untill he started chatting dirty with me, he even sent me a picture of his casava saying that I should imagin it inside of me...I wasn't scare or angry. With him because I did like what I saw but still said NO. He still buys me gifts take me out an I knew he wants too have me so badly because no ordinary guy would be decorating a girl with gifts when you know you can't have her.
I was invited to a friends bithday party an on getting there I saw him...he was handsome even more than ever...
But I preten not to see him or even notice him, till around 1am in the morning an my phone was death, so I went up to him asking if his going to ON his Gen for me too charge my phone an he said ok so my friend an I followed him too his place...I was feeling heat an my friend has slept off, so I ask him where the shower was an he directed me..I was in the bathing room for an hour because I thought his going to come in but he didn't so after taking my bath I come out with towel wrap round me... An when he saw me...he was like your beautiful an I said thanks an I went to the next room where my cloths were. I drop the towel so I could wear my pant when I felt a strong hand wrap round me an I turn an he kiss me deeply, I knew I will be able to Restand him bu the way he kissed me, so I didn't try stoping him so I free him... Just to notice him shaking on top of me like a chicken whose head has been cut off...an I just knew his just a man that can talk a lot but physically dosnt know what to do...
So guys abeg why ona too dey make mouth
Especially about sex..?

Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by AlexCk: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ego i presume
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by EmekaBlue(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
olosho gudafternoon ma

Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2017

Shaking like whaaaaaaat? cheesy

Always remember " The dog that barks, doesn't bite" wink

Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by dingbang(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2017

Trapqueen77 I love that riri look
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
luckily, this one escaped from yabaleft grin
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by stacyadams: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin and english language just had an accident and died on the spot..

Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
dingbang:

Trapqueen77 I love that riri look

I love that one too..
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
No Commentlipsrsealed
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by waluga(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
so because of that!!! yuh said your friends are there with yuh, so he should f69k yuh in there presence, and what if he feels like he didnt want yuh to see it like he took advantage of yuh coming to his house at that hour, for that reason!!!oh people like yuh will claim he forced or rape yuh cos yuh are left off guard!!!

Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by waluga(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:
No Commentlipsrsealed
and whats this
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Harwoyeez(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
The guy sha put the tip grin grin even if he doesn't blast u well grin shocked...in alaga ibile's voice baby lemme fa ur ponmo shocked grin
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
waluga:
and whats this
Still No Commentlipsrsealed
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by darbeelicous(f): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
hmmm, reminds me of a song #empty barrel.............#
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
made up story cheesy
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by ikp120(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
Chai, the guy fvck up. angry angry
Why he no impregnate you still dey baffle me. cry
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Prime1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
yeye post, the writeup shows the kind of person you are. if you are looking for sex, just ask him instead of teasing him. staying in bathroom 4 one hour, Na so ur body dirty pass the whole thing is even annoying

Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by dacblogger: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
You didnt want to "RESTAND" him abi... cheesy
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Obembem: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
TrapQueen77: grin

hain!!!! which dog....come and try my McQueen, waa mo lara e

Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by tobidipity(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
You need Jesus

Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Obembem:
TrapQueen77: grin

hain!!!! which dog....come and try my McQueen, waa mo lara e

U too eehhnn.. Maybe after u will be shaking like a chicken too or a duck maybe grin
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Just to notice him shaking on top of me like a chicken whose head has been cut off...

you for coveram wit better slap.
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:

you're everywhere!!
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
hmmm, reminds me of a song #empty barrel.............#
....empty barrel lo ma'n pariwo, ariwo ko ni music.....grin

Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by darbeelicous(f): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nailed it!
*fist bump*
CreamyMoltenLar:
....empty barrel lo ma'n pariwo, ariwo ko ni music.....grin
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Filashade(f): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
rittyray:
His has been asking an begging me too visit him, but I didn't just feel comfortable going to his place, I like him but don't want too vist him.He buys me gifts an even bought me a phone, I accept the gift with smiling face...
Not untill he started chatting dirty with me, he even sent me a picture of his casava saying that I should imagin it inside of me...I wasn't scare or angry. With him because I did like what I saw but still said NO. He still buys me gifts take me out an I knew he wants too have me so badly because no ordinary guy would be decorating a girl with gifts when you know you can't have her.
I was invited to a friends bithday party an on getting there I saw him...he was handsome even more than ever...
But I preten not to see him or even notice him, till around 1am in the morning an my phone was death, so I went up to him asking if his going to ON his Gen for me too charge my phone an he said ok so my friend an I followed him too his place...I was feeling heat an my friend has slept off, so I ask him where the shower was an he directed me..I was in the bathing room for an hour because I thought his going to come in but he didn't so after taking my bath I come out with towel wrap round me... An when he saw me...he was like your beautiful an I said thanks an I went to the next room where my cloths were. I drop the towel so I could wear my pant when I felt a strong hand wrap round me an I turn an he kiss me deeply, I knew I will be able to Restand him bu the way he kissed me, so I didn't try stoping him so I free him... Just to notice him shaking on top of me like a chicken whose head has been cut off...an I just knew his just a man that can talk a lot but physically dosnt know what to do...
So guys abeg why ona too dey make mouth
Especially about sex..?

This is really funny.

Make I laugh small grin grin grin

Sometimes handsome guys are generally not good I heard.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
Nailed it!
*fist bump*
My fists hurt, let's do a chest bump instead grin
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by darbeelicous(f): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
u wish tongue tongue
CreamyMoltenLar:
My fists hurt, let's do a chest bump instead grin
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
u wish tongue tongue
Gimme a break, I coulda asked for a pelvic bump grin
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by darbeelicous(f): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
u lucky u didn't! angry angry
CreamyMoltenLar:
Gimme a break, I coulda asked for a pelvic bump grin
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
u lucky u didn't! angry angry
What'd have happened if I had? You gon give me an e-beating? cheesy
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by darbeelicous(f): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
even worse angry angry u gon wish u Neva had a fine! grin grin
CreamyMoltenLar:
What'd have happened if I had? You gon give me an e-beating? cheesy

I Bought Shoe 57 Thousand Pics / Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) / S Me