Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,628 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics (2043 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu / Saraki - I Didn't Ask State Governors To Remove Osinbajo From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics by Jokerman(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
Senate President Bukola Saraki believes that the present administration is racing against time as it battles to address the myriads of challenges facing the country.

In an interview he granted to NewTelegraph, Saraki lamented that he has never seen this type of suffering in Nigeria since he join politics.

"What we all need to understand is that this recession is not an All Progressives Congress (APC) or Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) problem. This recession does not identify with any party, hence we need to tap into the expertise of our best economic minds wherever they are around the world to comeup with plans that both the executive and the legislature can evaluate and implement.
"The Senate intends to invite everybody involved in the management of the economy to address the Nigerian people through the parliament on the steps that are being taken to get us out of this mess.
"We fully intend to hold all those involved in the economic management of the country accountable. However, we will do soin a manner that is transparent and beneficial to the country. In every crisis, there is always an opportunity for positive reforms, in this regard, in order to solve this crisis, all hands must be on deck.

"This matter has gone beyond what they call ‘man know man.’ This matter affects everyone and nobody is too large or big to be sacrificed in this process. People are truly suffering and,
#I think for the period that I have been in politics; I have not seen this type of suffering#....

As such, it requires that we find a solution. It is not that there are no solutions. Yes, sacrifices would be made and we must tackle it collectively and that is why I keep on emphasising the need for inclusiveness. This is the time we should lay less emphasis on the different political parties but work with whoever has the solution.

http://www.omovibes.com/2017/01/recession-ive-never-seen-this-type-of.html
Re: Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin
This matter has gone beyond what they call ‘man know man. This matter affects everyone and nobody is too large or big to be sacrificed in this process. People are truly suffering and,
#I think for the period that I have been in politics; I have not seen this type of suffering#....

He is actually referring to his CCB trial.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Spot on
Re: Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics by BraniacX(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Suffersticated zone-B : saraki is an IPOod yooth!
Sarrki : I am telling you oh! Saraki has join bad gang (iPob yoot)
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics by tens4real(m): 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Who is this man deceiving he should just tell us the truth that he has never embezzled money in life like this time.. . Shame no dey even catch am wen he get case for court.... Nigerian politicians una no get shame I trowey my yansh for una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics by lovat(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
And some fanatics are supporting buhari because of he is Muslim.
Re: Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics by thesicilian: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Saraki should go and tell that to his people back in kwara state. The same saraki that was stoned at a prayer ground in Ilorin 2yrs ago for robbing his state treasury blind is now talking like a saint.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics by lovat(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
tens4real:
Wh[s]o is this man deceiving he should just tell us the truth that he has never embezzled money in life like this time.. . Shame no dey even catch am wen he get case for court.... Nigerian politicians una no get shame I trowey my yansh [/s]for una
Do you pay bills? How many Presidency have you experienced? Have you worked for your own money and you know if you fail that you ll go hungry that day?

If the answe is NO then you are a Dependant

But

If The answer is YES then you are beyond redemption

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics by sarrki(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Saraki criminal you are part of the problem
Re: Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics by dunkem21(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Is it Saraki of NL? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics by ufuosman(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thank God say na you they use ur mouth talk am, people are suffering, our leaders do something.
Re: Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:
Saraki criminal you are part of the problem

You are a big part of the problem... You always praising Buhari for every dumb stupid thing he does. Well, all I can tell you is keep sucking his greasy black saggy balls.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics by Funlordjnr: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Charly boy: "Hey mom...look at that armed robber claiming he's also finding things hard like his fellow countrymen when he just bought a new flat in greenwich for one of his biatches!

Queen b: "oh blimey! I remember him son...what a funny statement from such a fantastically corrupt twit!

Re: Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
OK

(1) (Reply)

Us$40bn Reserves: Is The Naira Not Undervalued? / See how Osinbajo's mother welcomed him as he visit his family house / PDP Be Warned: Nigeria Will Never Be Venezuela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.