Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,739 members, 7,941,799 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) (39372 Views)

See The Moment President Buhari Departed Abuja To New York / Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) / Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Oga, pls don't forget to go Cambridge and get us that damned WASC certificate

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
nwakibie3:
Something is fish here. I thought that the letter he sent to the Senate was a notice that he will be traveling by next week. How can u write to senate the same day u want to travel? Something is very very fishy here. They should save us this their thrash of going for a vacation, he is down with emergency sickness
yes o. I heard 23 Jan. So there will be a power vacuum till then
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by Abass07(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
castrokins:
It Should Worry All Nigerians That The President Will Readily Abandon The Country, Abdicate His Duties And Move To A Foreign Land For Vacation. In His Time As President Of America, You'll Hear Obama Has Gone To Hawaii. In Nigeria, Nowhere Is Good Enough For The President To Have A 10 Day Rest From Office. There's No Dollar To Run The Country But Just Enough To Fly The President Around.
Are u not aware of the situation in nigeria. If a political office holder decides to spend his vacation in nigeria, it's his fellow politicians that will not allow him rest Well.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Moblord:
Shame on you man.. You can't go to your home town for vacation. You can't stay in your country, there are many places to rest In Nigeria Or visit some orphanages. you are going to other people's country you can't lead by example.
he's going for medical checkup. We know d truth
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Safe journey my President
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Abass07:
Are u not aware of the situation in nigeria. If a political office holder decides to spend his vacation in nigeria, it's his fellow politicians that will not allow him rest Well.
and all his vacations must be in London? The man is going for medical checkup

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by MishdaFish: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
Buy Naija grow the Naira! A shame our leaders will go to Uk for check up when our health system is collapsing, Yet they would tell us to patronise Nigerian things. #Changeis scam!

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by amanze15(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
I go dye made a hilarious joke of how many buhari pops up on the news when he wants to travel lol
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Teacher1776:
He looks frail and sick. He is definitely going for treatment.

Which kind useless vacation? Can he tell us the exact job he has done so far that he has to rest? If he needs rests, he should rest forever in London. No one will miss him here. The country is better off without him as president.

can believe am laffin my ass off readin u guys comment..30mins ago i almost feel like doing summersault n hit my head on d floor cus of d wallet i lost with 10'200naira.lucky me av got to my last bustop b4 realizin dat my wallet iz missin...i no fit cry i no fit laff...bt here i am laffin...naija una no go kill person with una mouth.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
This old nigga is bleeped up please don't ever come back we don't need you anymore. I'd send for your family too I don't want anything bringing u back grin

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by CRAPHA96(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
any educated slowpoke that will drop here with "lets not wish him death" MAY THE FAITH OF PEOPLE OF SOUTHERN KADUNA BEFALL HIM/HER

nigeria have never been really messed up like this...this sloppy that flies around as our president should ask himself hw many head of states has visited nigeria as part of their vacation leave...

ONLY GOOD AT CHEWING GWORO
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by TrinityBen: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
after spoiling Nigeria your now running to another country there's God oo
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by repogirl(f): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Most leaving President ever! Mtcheww! Taking leave after doing absolutely nothing. angry

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by segola7(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by Lastborn12(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
In Celine dion voice """"Good bye to the saddest president we ever hard, good bye till the day we meet again, and all the pain you have caused use, almighty God will pay you back"""
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Youngdream1:
BETTER AND HE SHOULD NOT COME BACK SEF

THINGS ARE NOT WORKING, THE DAURA MAN iS GOING TO HIDE IN LONDON.

GOD GO PUNISH YOU. NO HIDING PLACE FOR THE WICKED.

YOU ARE BETTER AWAY SEF.
You are chronically confused.

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Youngdream1:
BETTER AND HE SHOULD NOT COME BACK SEF
THINGS ARE NOT WORKING, THE DAURA MAN iS GOING TO HIDE IN LONDON.
GOD GO PUNISH YOU. NO HIDING PLACE FOR THE WICKED.
YOU ARE BETTER AWAY SEF.
What is the meaning of this? Pitiable!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Same people telling us to buy naija to grow naija are travelling to London for vacation. Why politicians wey dey London no dey come naija con do vacation. We never start for this country...nigeria is a third world country
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
castrokins:
Nowhere Is Good Enough For The President To Have A 10 Day Rest From Office.
like where in Nigeria do you think he can have his well deserved rest, without people jostling to pay homage and consult him? Abeg make baba rest jare, 2023 still far.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Baba don lean finish but I know sey dat him leanment na film trick
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by callme2dy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Baba,please take enough rest and enjoy your holiday jare.Dis country is too tough to lead.I wish you a restful leave.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by naijaking1: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
I hope that the plane carries him to his maker
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by Ladokun12(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Awwn bye daddy,rest in peace!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by castrokins(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lol

As If Lobbyists Can't Travel To The UK To Do What They Know How To Do Best?

Praktikals:
like where in Nigeria do you think he can have his well deserved rest, without people jostling to pay homage and consult him? Abeg make baba rest jare, 2023 still far.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by Ians(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
im sure he is nt goin on leave bt he wnt 2 go nd spy on the new us president Donald trump. PMB u re nt honour for d visit.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by Championlaw200(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
I don't have a president
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by slawali: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
otijah:
Believe it or not, this man is stacking cash out of the country. He is codedly corrupt than GEJ's administration.

Which one is PART of his annual leave? Why not complete it at once. He would continue this routine the same way till he completes the leave

Common inauguration Wey him fellow presidents dey go, he was denied of it rather his ex was chosen.
CHAI!!

You must be a dull guy.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by castrokins(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Oga, These Guys Also Travel Abroad To Do Their Lobbying.

It's Even When They Do It The Most. Are You Not Aware That You Could Even Employ Foreign Lobbyist(s) To Do Your Lobbying Work While You're Here?

Abass07:
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
castrokins:
It Should Worry All Nigerians That The President Will Readily Abandon The Country, Abdicate His Duties And Move To A Foreign Land For Vacation. In His Time As President Of America, You'll Hear Obama Has Gone To Hawaii. In Nigeria, Nowhere Is Good Enough For The President To Have A 10 Day Rest From Office. There's No Dollar To Run The Country But Just Enough To Fly The President Around.

In this case, he's going for a treatment tho. So that's understandable. The man looks very sick....vacation is what they termed it to hide the gravity of his sickness. My main beef is that after nearly 60 years of independence, our country cannot boast of even one reputable hospital!

Anyway, I will keep him in my payers nevertheless.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by castrokins(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
My Brother

You Have To Ask The Question, What Happens To All The Billions Budgeted Every Year For The State House Clinic?

Last I Checked, Budget For That Clinic Was More Than Was Budgeted For All Teaching Hospitals Across The Country.

What's Wrong With Nigeria?

Icon79:

In this case, he's going for a treatment tho. So that's understandable. The man looks very sick....vacation is what they termed it to hide the gravity of his sickness. My main beef is that after nearly 60 years of independence, our country cannot boast of even one reputable hospital!

Anyway, I will keep him in my payers nevertheless.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) by Pain(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard / Igunbor Sarah: Avoid Benin Men When Looking For A Romantic & Caring Partner / Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.