Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,702 members, 7,941,678 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Inspirational Parrots - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Inspirational Parrots (501 Views)

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] / The Inspirational Parrot / The Inspirational Parrot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Inspirational Parrots by DInspirationalP(m): 4:17am On Jan 20, 2017
Encouraging Words of Wisdom:

Don't run so fast by galloping through a stony road: because you are the one that would end up hurting your feet! NDJP

Where are you rushing to? Do you think that success comes by being in a haste? Yes, it's true that you should seize your opportunities as they come your way apiece; but that doesn't entail being in hurry unnecessarily. Calm down, make your plans, draw out your strategies, and gradually start performing; don't waste your energy by being in haste.

O My God! Vincent is now driving Venza, that boy I knew when I used to buy snacks and soft drinks for! And so,what? Relax and work out your own success. My friend, calm down and think about your own channels to greatness. Today, I write, I blog, I do so many other things for which people know me; but I prepared myself in the past for the journey I'm already on today: the journey to greatness and success.

The key to opening the portal to your realm of success is doing that which you know you are destined to do. During my primary and junior secondary school days, I'm so bad when it comes to speaking good grammars; my cousins who came back from Lagos used to make jest of me whenever I made simple grammatical errors. Then, I was that village boy who had not crossed the boundary of the town where I stay with my grandmother. I didn't rush because I knew that I would develop one day. And today, I'm not boasting of being the best, but I'm now far better than I was then; none of them could believe it then that I would later become this good today.

It's all about biding your time, working and walking on your weaknesses. Seek good ways to develop; do things not because others are doing it, rather let it be because you believe that you can do it. I would never forgive myself if I had not tried my best to develop myself, to become better than I was, to discover and live out my flairs. There is something rare, unique, and crucial in you that the world needs, and they are waiting for you to unleash it. Have you wondered how the pseudonym "The Inspirational Parrot" came into existence? It did not start from the very day you knew me, it all started far away in the past when I began to work on my destiny, when I discovered my gifts and started developing them.

Calm down and think pensively about who you should be in life, start gradually to acquire necessary skills to develop yourself. Don't give room for self-pity and inferiority complex; you can admire the success of others, but let theirs not throw you off the right track to your own success. Make sure that your own destination is your destined nation. I dream to hear/read your own testimonies someday. To be among the legends, you need to have good trends, make better friends.

Written By The Inspirational Parrot

For more of my articles, kindly visit www.trendsoflegends.com/search/label/THE%20INSPIRATIONAL%20PARROT

Join me on Facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/trendsoflegendsblog

#TRENDSOFLEGENDS

#TheInspirationalParrot

#TheInspirationalParrotSpeaks

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Am Nigeria Literary Award / The Heart Of Man / Even When I'm Down With Regrets..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.