Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,972 members, 7,880,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) (43115 Views)

Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife / Donald Trump Kisses His Wife, Melania At His Inauguration (Photos) / AM News: 6 Pictures Of 'inside Trump's Presidential Jet' [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by ttmacoy: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
His security is pretty much similar to Obama and would have been same as Clinton if she won.

kalindaminda:
Damn he's so scared of his own citizens

I don't blame him, Americans hate him

2 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
SAINTHUD:
it's not different, it's the standard system. He is the president of AMERICA for f**ks sake.

Actually it is different. Do some research. He's the most controversial president in US history. And he's in the educated part of America. His wife was even having difficulty finding a private school in D.C. to accept their son
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
A new comer who was underrated, his own party didn't give him the necessary support he needed, there was massive media campaign against him, music, movie and sports stars were falling behind Clinton not him.
His party members campaigning for legislative election were distancing themselves from him,
he spent far less money than Clinton.
At last he won.
I respect Donald John Trump.

16 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Just see hw organized a country is.
I am jealousing America .
When will Nigeria be Organised like America
May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
ttmacoy:
His security is pretty much similar to Obama and would have been same as Clinton if she won.

It's not the security I commented on, it's how scared they are of the massive protests heading their way

Trying to keep them away from the cameras so as not to embarrass the Orange Nazi

2 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by SAINTHUD(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
kalindaminda:

Actually it is different. Do some research. He's the most controversial president in US history. And he's in the educated part of America. His wife was even having difficulty finding a private school in D.C. to accept their son
. Is he controversial? Yes, would they have been such amount of security if HELLary was to be sworn in? Yes.

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Ekakamba: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers! Lovely news. Thanks. cool

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
kalindaminda:

It's not the security I commented on, it's how scared they are of the massive protests heading their way

Trying to keep them away from the cameras so as not to embarrass the Orange Nazi

Those protesters are sponsored liberals, and Migrants mixes with terrorists.

They should stay-away .

2 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by castrokins(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
God Bless America And Everybody Else

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by ttmacoy: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Well I do not think they are being kept away because they are scared. Trump does not strike me as a guy who really cares if you are protesting or not.

Think of the high profile event and the amount of high profile targets that are there and how easy a protest can be used to launch an attack. Keeping them away is more a security decision rather than because they are scared. They have been protesting since election day anyway haven't they?

kalindaminda:

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by lokoloko84(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
kalindaminda:

I think you are mad.Ignoramus.
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Those protesters are sponsored liberals, and Migrants mixes with terrorists.

They should stay-away .

It's like you don't know anything about American cities. Washington DC is one of, if not the most liberal city in America.

I don't know why I bother with people like you

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
ttmacoy:
They have been protesting since election day anyway haven't they?

Exactly. And it's only getting worse.
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
kalindaminda:

It's like you don't know anything about American cities. Washington DC is one of, if not the most liberal city in America.

I don't know why I bother with people like you

Duh,

Both Conservatives and Liberals have ruled the city.
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by ttmacoy: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Well good luck to them.

I didn't support Trump but he won and I find the attitude of the liberals protesting silly. If conservatives protested when Obama won or if Hilary won these same people protesting will criticise them.

kalindaminda:

Exactly. And it's only getting worse.
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by MrHighSea: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
Explorer you deserve a bottle of cold beer. Keep it up.
God knows I love America's system of running things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
ttmacoy:
Well good luck to them.

I didn't support Trump but he won and I find the attitude of the liberals protesting silly. If conservatives protested when Obama won or if Hilary won these same people protesting will criticise them.

They will call the conservative protesters Racist and Misogynist. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Maisamari1994: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hey... What are this ppl thinking.. .is he not the right person to be there. .

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Originality007: 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
hillary right now be like... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
If dem born any terrorist well make him try any nonsense, him go hear am one time

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by zcrunc: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
New dawn in the world most powerful nation.

2 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by stacyadams: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Just see hw organized a country is.
I am jealousing America .
When will Nigeria be Organised like America
May God help us.
grin grin grin grin this country na shit hole.....see yankee organization....thunder faya me if i born pikin for here

3 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by sanandreas(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
God bless America. God teach Africa on how to copy good things.

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Guyman02: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Candycrusher:
God bless Obama
Why? For promoting gay marriage, destroying Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen etc?
For dropping 26,000 bombs in 2016 or for creating and backing ISIS?
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by RaptorX: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
In the US there are thousands of police departments across the country from federal to state to local counties, why are we still maintaining this archaic one Nigerian police force for a country of 200 million.

4 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Ruggedpen: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
but nothing trip me, when people are diligent in their work, even where i work, i make sure i deliver very well that my Boss never RAISE voice on me, He even respect me because of the way i package the work. see them putting extra effort to ensure excellence #GODBLESSAMERICA

5 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Halo22: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Yesooooo. Obama out....Trump in.
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
The sheer magnitude of organising the logistics, security, personnel, accommodation of guest...I can't even begin to fathom. Such a very organised country!

3 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Everything well arrange and coordinate. Securities everywhere. You will not hear anything like police is drunk and mistakenly fire anybody, or dey started catching innocent people for no reasons.

God help my country.

3 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by ttmacoy: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Exactly.

OBAGADAFFI:

They will call the conservative protesters Racist and Misogynist. Simple
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
emmasege:
This is one of the times and events one wishes he were an American.

God lead President Trump and bless the United States of America, God's own country and a covenant ally of Israel.

That is it.
Obama goofed by trying to sabotage that in his last days as POTUS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Scene Of Attack Outside UK Parliament / Equatorial-Guinea’s President Nguema Appoints His Son As Vice President / Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.