Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,752 members, 7,941,855 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me (2379 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by mamagee3(f): 6:59am On Jan 20, 2017
Hi all, my boyfriend promised to beat me up because I said he was being insolent and silly over the phone after he called me stupid.

What do you all think?
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by jeyselassie(m): 7:04am On Jan 20, 2017
mamagee3:
Hi all, my boyfriend promised to beat me up because I said he was being insolent and silly over the phone after he called me stupid. good for you

What do you all think?
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 20, 2017
Lucaz grin cheesy grin
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by sirsegsky(m): 7:09am On Jan 20, 2017
those who give a Bleep are coming
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 20, 2017
DuchessDee:
Luc...az grin cheesy grin
yes! can I help you? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 20, 2017
Lucaz:
yes! can I help you? grin
Erm cheesy grin

She needs advice nah wink
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 20, 2017
mamagee3:
Hi all, my boyfriend promised to beat me up because I said he was being insolent and silly over the phone after he called me stupid.

What do you all think?
Personally I think he should beat the crap out of you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2017
DuchessDee:
Erm cheesy grin

She needs advice nah wink
not me...

mamaG will never get sense, that her boyfriend will kill her one day.

ain't surprise with the kinda dude she's dating

if I ask her to leave the guy, will I provide another guy for her? defiantly "NO"

let her enjoy the fun while the time last.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 20, 2017
Lucaz:
not me...

mamaG will never get sense, that her boyfriend will kill her one day.

ain't surprise with the kinda dude she's dating

if I ask her to leave the guy, will I provide another guy for her? defiantly "NO"

let her enjoy the fun while the time last.
What manner of 'Man' are you ? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 20, 2017
DuchessDee:
What manner of 'Man' are you ? grin
God sent.... here to preach the gospel grin
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Send this to him

mamagee3:

What do you all think?

Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2017
and you are still expecting him?ladies walahi we no d try.
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 20, 2017
Fear him. Or you'll post a black eye here shocked

I thought you were giving us a new 2017 boyfriend undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by heayernu56(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2017
mamagee3:

What do you all think?
so??, that's your problem not mine...
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Prime1(m): 8:08am On Jan 20, 2017
I'm sure the problem is more than this, for him to say he's going to beat you up mean you Don pass ur boundary very far. just tell him not to beat you that you guys can settle the matter. apologize to eachother.(do it in a cool way). and if he insist on beating you, you are on your own grin
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by SINZ: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2017
Babzilla:

Personally I think he should beat the crap out of you
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2017
lol she's always posting about her boyfriend. get a new one who's not gonna trouble you this much.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by mamagee3(f): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
heayernu56:

so??, that's your problem not mine...
tongue tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Frankicent(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
mamagee3:

What do you all think?

Hey cute face pm me.your whatsapp number.
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Wallade(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Really, as big as you are, he threatened to beat you up. Wow!
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by mamagee3(f): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wallade:
Really, as big as you are, he threatened to beat you up. Wow!
Shows you how silly he is.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
99.9% of your story are untrue.
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by mamagee3(f): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:
99.9% of your story are untrue.
How?
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
mamagee3:
How?
Stop deceiving people up and down
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by mamagee3(f): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Stop deceiving people up and down
What makes it untrue?
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
mamagee3:
What makes it untrue?
Madam I know you two well. Nothing you say will I ever take seriously
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by megareal: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Go and get some boxing gloves. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by bladex: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
mamagee3:

What do you all think?

Go hide
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by mccoy47(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2017
mamagee3:

What do you all think?

You have esteem issues. Take a break on relationship and fix your esteem issues!
Re: My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2017
Finally, someone's boutta beat senses into your head

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Have Incredible First-time Sex / Guys Read Carefully"to Preserve Your joystick,you Need To Have Regular Sex"!! / How Do I Know If She Likes Or Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.