Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,933 members, 7,938,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

This Forum Is For Sale! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Forum Is For Sale! (1173 Views)

Help! My Smf Forum Is Not Displaying Properly On Google Chrome Browser / Forum Is For Sale / Admins! This Forum Is In A Bot List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Forum Is For Sale! by lagoshost(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2009
Hi all,

I Have this forum I developed for a long time now. I need to sell it to anyone who wants to have a great furum like this one.

I would not post the URL here, but if you are interested in having a Nigeria base forum, just send me an sms (0803-592-1919). I will get back to you with details.

Thank you,
Chibueze
Owner: www.LagosHost.Com
Re: This Forum Is For Sale! by DualCore1: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
lagoshost:

I would not post the URL here, but if you are interested in having a Nigeria base forum, just send me an sms. I will get back to you with details.

Now why will I want to buy a Forum that the supposed owner cant show in public? Will I be irrational if I'm beginning to think the supposed owner is selling someone else' forum?

Ok, nice you just added a phone number, I was about making a post on why you would ask to be sent an SMS with no number given.

Be transparent, forum link please.
Re: This Forum Is For Sale! by item: 4:44am On Nov 28, 2009
Man, u should know it is not good to post a forum here. Do you want this guy to be sacked from this forum?

I have contacted lagoshost.com and I can understand why he will not post the forum here.

What I will tell people is to post their emails if they are interested.

Chibueze of lagoshost, lets here from you!
Re: This Forum Is For Sale! by DualCore1: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2009
He is not spamming the forum to get members to it, as he said it already is a great forum.

If he could post a link back to the owners of the Forum, what stops him from posting the link back to the forum? Unlike me, he inst overly cautious of the anti-spam bot else there woulda been no links at all in his post.

Not trynno scatter particles in water here, he can do what he feels is best. All I have said here are solely my opinion and can be disregarded at anyone's discretion.
Re: This Forum Is For Sale! by pes7md2010: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2009
At least, the URL of the forum can be placed in the signature,
Re: This Forum Is For Sale! by DualCore1: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2009
pes7md2010:

At least, the URL of the forum can be placed in the signature,

Date Registered: Today at 08:47:14 AM
Last Active: Today at 09:03:41 AM

Oya reveal urself, who u be? grin
you ain't new here so dont even use that line tongue
Re: This Forum Is For Sale! by lagoshost(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2009
Ok, the forum is www.nairaforumdotcom . That is the forum.
Re: This Forum Is For Sale! by DualCore1: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2009
now that's better. If u could add that forum link to ur first post, yawa can do some janitor's work here.

(1) (Reply)

A Short History Of Blogging / Looking For A Web Designer / Free Seminar On Web Hosting Entrepreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.