Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies (55170 Views)

Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President / Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President / Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Iamdmentor1(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2017
veekid:
As a woman; how do you feel; knowing you officially share your husband's dīck with another woman?

I need a woman to answer me sincerely #noabuse
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Sylvester1422(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by MARYchiells(f): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2017
Another power tussle in pipeline.
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2017
undecided
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2017
martineverest:
ur grandfather married many wives...i guess he was a muslim

Nice one bruv. Bigots surrounds us and platforms like these is where they showcase their true colors. Hope ur day is making sense?

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by deebsman1(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2017
my man grin, na oyinbo man dey marry 1 woman, me i can't .... call me anything u wanna

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Toks2008(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2017
veekid:
As a woman; how do you feel; knowing you officially share your husband's dīck with another woman?

That is the mystery of a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2017
Sexytemi:
the dark one look so pretty....congrats to them tho.

But who will be the First Lady o?...just curious.gringrin
his first wife I guess? undecided
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by shidof(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2017
deebsman1:
my man grin, na oyinbo man dey marry 1 woman, me i can't .... call me anything u wanna
Nasoo, and when does it become a sin to marry 2 wives??

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by scarchiji: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2017
waiting patiently for their drama to unfold..
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by megareal: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Pluuuuese, the fairer one is not beautiful.
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by martineverest(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2017
ollah1:

Nice one bruv. Bigots surrounds us and platforms like these is where they showcase their true colors. Hope ur day is making sense?

yes,boss
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by myfantasies(f): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2017
veekid:

To say d truth,it's heart wrenching

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by harriet412(f): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2017
The guy On black suit tho
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2017
Toks2008:

stow it Toks undecided no woman wants to share her man
it is the brain washing of religion that has them agreeing. Surely you know this

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by martineverest(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2017
ruggedtimi:
Dis guy like dem thin...hope he doesnt make gambia thinner
its same u dat will see fat women and be complaining

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by mradjoy(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Olatt2:
There can only be one first lady

says the Gambian constitutions?
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by victorazy(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2017
zico530:
Na dem na; Muslims with their doctrine. You never sit down well but dey display your frivolity. May God help the Gambia.

When nothing is in the head, what do u expect. He will soon copy Obama speech angry
Me I no know the kind sand God used create Africans sef angry
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by EmekaBlue(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if couples like this agree on 3some fun....Would be so sexual and romatic tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by lielbree: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2017
veekid:

My brother, I'm a woman.

I swear I don't know how the Muslims do it!

I can't even imagine sharing my husband not to talk of living with the b!tch in the same house and seeing her face everyday embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Sexytemi(f): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2017
2dugged:
his first wife I guess? undecided

And you think the younger wife will just stay quiet?
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by icybeth(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Now that he is d president,he will complete it four .
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by veekid(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Toks2008:

can't be put to words?
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by vickydevoka(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2017
megareal:
Pluuuuese, the fairer one is not beautiful.
Are u now telling us, don't we have eyes. Women are always judgemental n lyk taking sides
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by lielbree: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2017
Toks2008:

Are you a woman? Who are you to suggest we are OK with sharing?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by veekid(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2017
myfantasies:

To say d truth,it's heart wrenching
The truth
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Urukpe: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2017
I wonder why we Africans judge a man by the number of wives he married, when we all know polygamy is part of African culture. Many western leaders they adore have divorce more than 3 women. Which is better?

In normal Africa climes a man that can manage polygamous family is best suited to rule

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by veekid(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2017
lielbree:

My brother, I'm a woman.

I swear I don't know how the Muslims do it!

I can't even imagine sharing my husband not to talk of living with the b!tch in the same house and seeing her face everyday embarassed
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by iornenge81(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2017
good
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2017
See the Nonsense Man Nigeria is spending her resources that she doesnt have on, all for his frivolities..chai, only God how much was spent...all for Barrow to be chasing younger thinner University of Gambia girls.
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by megareal: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2017
vickydevoka:

Are u now telling us, don't we have eyes. [b]Women are always judgemental n lyk taking side[/b]s

What the hell are you yapping about? You drank some conconction before coming on Nairaland? Oya swerve, that is my opinion and I don't owe you an explanation.

You made a sweeping generalisation of women and that doesn't make you judgemental abi?
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by GreatMahmud: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2017
The dark lady is more beautiful..I dont like fair women anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS / Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) / Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.