Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,552 members, 7,978,818 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:45 PM

Need Assistance Applying For Tony Elumelu Foundation Programme Business Grant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Assistance Applying For Tony Elumelu Foundation Programme Business Grant (542 Views)

Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 / Before You Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Programme / Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Assistance Applying For Tony Elumelu Foundation Programme Business Grant by manx13: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2017
Applications for the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program has commence for about 2 weeks now and many people who are aware of the program are finding it difficult putting their mind together to send in their application. Some of these people are very busy with job or some other personal engagements or have no clue how to develop a winning business plan.

Writing a Business Plan takes experience and discipline in order to fully articulate your thoughts and outline your strategy in order to make them compelling. If you fall into this category then contact me so we can talk about the way forward. I have worked in a Business School, written several winning Business Plans for fellow Nigerians for personal use or to submit for various Business Plan/Entrepreneurship competitions. I hate to brag as it is God who have made this possible so He deserves the credit, however, for sake of credibility I can present proves of people who I have helped to write Business Plans that actually won grants and loans under YOUWIN, BIGPORTAL and BOI-YES Programmes. So if you are seriously in need of idea development or complete help from scratch, then contact me and let's talk.

Register here ===> https://application.tonyelumelufoundation.org

PS: The Tony Elumelu Foundation Programme is offering $10,000 to 100 entrepreneurs across Africa (both start ups and existing businesses) so it is highly competitive. I suggest you register on time to stand a better chance. As at when I checked last, it was over 20,000 applications already.... (just my thoughts)

Go here to register and best wishes in your endeavors ===> https://application.tonyelumelufoundation.org

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Thousands...strictly Trading / Unilag Students Numbers For Sale / Traditional Twisted Barbed Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.